Conspiracy?

Started by Ultimo, February 20, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can anyone think of some funny or crazy conspiracies? I was watching Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory and I want to hear some more whacky conspiracies. lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Denver something is the illumanati's home base, 9/11 was an inside job, which has some truth to it, uhhhhh that's all I follow. oh, and FEMA camps.

The last time someone made a conspiracy topic, the content was moved and/or locked.

But if you want conspiracies, just look up List of conspiracies on Wikipedia. :P

Underwood conspiracy- House of Cards.

LIL B IS TUPAC AND HE IS THE RAWEST RAPPER ALIVE.

#TYBG

being a freemason i have to come clean and say everything youve ever heard ever is 100% unequivocally true

No one ever landed on the moon. True story.

Dark_Phantom isn't actually a phantom.

My grandpa was a freemason. (seriously)

"Freemason"?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on February 20, 2014, 06:00:30 PM
"Freemason"?

There's Google and Wikipedia for a reason, CoD.

In any case, a random conspiracy to throw out there with highly superficial criteria, KIWI IS NOT REALLY A KIWI! SLEEPKILLER KILLS PEOPLE IN THEIR SLEEP! AND LED IS REALLY A BLOCK OF ANIMATE LEAD!

Do I believe those conspiracies? No. Are they 100% fake? Yes.

Quote from: Gold Man on February 20, 2014, 06:13:20 PM
Do I believe those conspiracies? Yes. Are they 100% fake? no.

need i say more?

SLEEPKILLER KILLS PEOPLE IN THEIR SLEEP!
True.

If you lot don't get the sarcasm here I'll be shocked.

Okay, SK is Freddie Kruger and a Freemason is a frat guy with stonemason heritage. So I went on Wiki's conspiracy list and saw all of those conspiracies but the one that interests me the most was the Philadelphia Experiment. Cause I'm on my phone I won't talk about so here's the link: [spoiler]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment[/spoiler]
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Do I believe those conspiracies? No. Are they 100% fake? Yes.

It's a Conspiracy that you are an atheist to Conspiracies. Does this make you agnostic? Maybe.

Also! Note everyone, our front page is now littered with nothing but the word Conspiracy!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper