Gametoast Down

Started by Giftheck, February 15, 2014, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteWe are rebuilding the site , please come back soon! - Guru

Seems GameToast is doing some 'improvements'. Dunno what this means exactly, as I have seen many a forum claim to be doing improvements only to use that excuse to shut down, though that probably doesn't apply in this case given GameToast is still quite used.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Guru is just adding some improvments to the site and to rend's site. I doubt they would shutdown espcially since there was a good recent amount of new projects being worked on by several well known modders like AQT and frayedwire studios.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

I didn't say I thought it would shut down for good :) I still go on there fairly regularly even though I don't mod nealry as much as I used to.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I hope they finish soon, there was some number of assets and bug reports I needed to get by.  :XD:
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quotefeel free to design or update any images you see missing from the site guru@gametoast.com. We are recovering from a hack due to wordpress. glad thats gone actually lol. so yea some theme stuff is broken , smilies, all your avatars may or may not be missing, let me know if you spot anything else. welcome back gt ;)

So GameToast actually got hacked and that was the reason for the downtime. It's back up now anyways, but the main site has been replaced by the forum.
In Progress:

On Hold: