Is it possible to make a spint mod and new jedi anims?

Started by Jangofett96, February 02, 2014, 12:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 02, 2014, 12:19:37 PM Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:39:25 PM by Jangofett96
Hello everybody. I was just wondering if it is possible to make new animations for the Jedis like in SWBF2. Cuz with jedi mod it gets boring after a while :sleep: . And I was also wondering if there is a sprint mod for SWBF1. If there is plz tell me, Thank You.

February 02, 2014, 12:43:59 PM #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:05:36 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Sprint addition was created in SWBFII version of SALLY engine, so it's stuck in SWBFII.

To activate a feature, it has to be there first. SWBFI is not programmed to handle sprinting, unfortunately.

You can use SWBFII animations and bump up the speed in the ODF of the classes/units, but then you are stuck on only fast, which is neat, but VERY annoying after a round or two.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 02, 2014, 12:43:59 PM
Sprint addition was created in SWBFII version of Zero engine, so it's stuck in SWBFII.

To activate a feature, it has to be there first. SWBFI is not programmed to handle sprinting, unfortunately.

You can use SWBFII animations and bump up the speed in the ODF of the classes/units, but then you are stuck on only fast, which is neat, but VERY annoying after a round or two.

Too bad... Cuz SWBF1 is the only SWBF i got right now, and even with mods it's not like SWBF2, and i'd love to sprint. :(

Now talking about new animations for the jedis, is it possible or is it the same as the sprint mod?

An idea: Make a "weapon" (One that doesn't show up) that makes you fly a quarter inch high. If it is possible, you might even be able to make your character look like he is walking while doing this. Flying is faster, so it will be like sprint.

I Do Not Mod So I Am Not Sure If This Would Be Possible.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

February 02, 2014, 01:27:54 PM #5 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 01:30:35 PM by Jangofett96
I can't do that! I'm not a modder either so it's a dead end. Unfortuneatly. But if I start to mod for serius maybe after a long time of hard work I could do that, so thanks for the idea. :happy:

Quote from: Carbon27 on February 02, 2014, 01:23:02 PM
An idea: Make a "weapon" (One that doesn't show up) that makes you fly a quarter inch high. If it is possible, you might even be able to make your character look like he is walking while doing this. Flying is faster, so it will be like sprint.

I Do Not Mod So I Am Not Sure If This Would Be Possible.

Good idea. 

I know it is possible to add fast "half steps" without new animations.

I have a video on my xfire account.  If I can find the video I will edit this post.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet