Christmas/New Year's Discussion

Started by Gold Man, December 03, 2013, 10:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll probably spend time with my family and try to do as little work as possible. :)
It would be nice to get some snow just as long as it doesn't go down to -20c/-4F again and I spend the days bucketing water to sheep...
Also I have to have a tree over 6ft even if I have to go out with a chainsaw myself. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

What I'm doing this Christmas is going to my sisters apartment hanging out with them on my birthday. :)
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 04, 2013, 09:22:26 AM
I'll probably spend time with my family and try to do as little work as possible. :)
It would be nice to get some snow just as long as it doesn't go down to -20c/-4F again and I spend the days bucketing water to sheep...
Also I have to have a tree over 6ft even if I have to go out with a chainsaw myself. ;)

I sympathise, it got truly nippy up in the Yorkshire Dales last time.
I didn't have to deal with sheep though, just bus journeys... which are kinda like being stuck with livestock.

As far as what I want for Christmas, world peace, new disc drive for my computer, and a hippopotamus.
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Quote from: (C-4)Psyco_Santa on December 04, 2013, 10:04:17 AM
As far as what I want for Christmas, world peace, new disc drive for my computer, and a hippopotamus.
Come now my good fellow, who doesn't want a hippo for Christmas?

Quote from: (C-4)Psyco_Santa on December 04, 2013, 10:04:17 AM
World. Peace. Isnt that an oxymoron or something?

Maybe. But I can dream can't I? :P

Quote from: (C-4)Psyco_Santa on December 04, 2013, 04:24:39 PM
Maybe. But I can dream can't I? :P
Only while SleepKiller is giving sleep. The rest of the time is just madness.

All I want for Christmas:

1. A quart of Elbow Grease
2. A bottle of headlight fluid for the Puma

And no, you can't dream things like that (don't you know world peace is the sign of the rapture)

"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Raindeer on December 04, 2013, 05:51:30 PM
(don't you know world peace is the sign of the rapture)

Aye, it is! There's no such thing as world peace! :o

But wanting for Christmas, hmm... Let me jot this all down:

-A new computer (laptop's a piece of crap)
-A Steam Account (need a better computer for that in the first place)
-An untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 (it's seriously impossible to find a jailbreak for that version on the iPhone 4S!)
  -A working Cydia alternative (if I can't find the jailbreak for that phone)
-A NERF rifle (yes, I still have that little kid inside me. I never grew up owning a toy gun, that's why I'm obsessed over them. :P)
-My G2 license (I still own a G1, and I can't get it until April [if I take driver's ed of course.] :P)

That pretty much sums up my Christmas list. Not a whole lot compared to what most would like. It's funny how when we're little kids, we have huge Christmas lists, but when we get older there's less and less on them. :P

Have you tried looking a version on 7
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Amongst other things, swbf3 being released finished and a year early is near the top of the list  :shrug:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 04, 2013, 06:13:35 PM

-A NERF rifle (yes, I still have that little kid inside me. I never grew up owning a toy gun, that's why I'm
Nobody, I mean NOBODY, ever grows up to much not to enjoy those. Personally I have been eyeing a Nerf shotgun myself.  [spoiler]http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&espv=210&es_sm=93&biw=1280&bih=668&tbm=isch&tbnid=MSNlMt3gW-HTEM:&imgrefurl=http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/172369/fake-guns-and-the-people-who-love-them-nerf&docid=XClVE202_ICZjM&imgurl=http://i50.tinypic.com/vdpsnb.jpg&w=1500&h=1500&ei=pO2fUtPrNoG9yAHdfQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:102&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=181&tbnw=181&start=0&ndsp=10&tx=133&ty=85[/spoiler]

Anyone listen to Christmas music? What's you favorite? Here's mine...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB5KN8GxwUk

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!