What are your favorite Youtube Channels

Started by {TCE}Call-of-Duty, October 25, 2013, 09:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I was wondering what are your Favorite Youtube channels, mainly cause im bored and have nothing else to do

1. Rooster Teeth, they are able to make at least 5 funny videos and 3 podcasts a week and there amazing

2. Team Epiphany, they have made there entire channel of of Halo and GTA, and have all those videos like the Halo forge tips, Halo 4 Cops which just started a new season. And all managing not to be hunted down and killed by Frank O'Connor
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

October 25, 2013, 09:51:31 AM #1 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:29:46 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
I don't know, I'm sort of a freelance YouTube guy. I find channels I like, but I don't stick with them for long. :P

My current ones are:

VenturianTale is awesome for some hilarious GMOD/Minecraft/Skyrim stuff to watch. All 4 of them are family also (2 brothers, 2 sisters), but in any case, they do make for some good entertainment.

SkyDoesMinecraft is great if you're into Minecraft mod showcases or just some fun Hunger Games/Prison Break commentary by other famous Minecraft YouTubers. :P

TotalDramaHD is amazing if you want to keep tabs on Total Drama: All-Stars. And you can always hunt down the previous seasons on YouTube through various YouTubers (though I'd go with MakotoKino4ever for previous episodes).

Previous channels I've followed on YouTube:

freddiew
CorridorDigital
samandniko
freddiew2
paulsoaresjr
RoosterTeeth
GameFails
kipkay

All of these channels have offered great stuff for my interests personally. Check out CorridorDigital or freddiew if you haven't already, they have some EPIC VFX videos. paulsoaresjr is another great Minecraft YouTuber if you're interested, he's also what got me interested into Minecraft in the first place. :D RoosterTeeth I used to follow for their Halo Fails of The Weak series, until I got bored of it. :P Also, check out GameFails, they have some hilarious gaming fails on there.

Here is a screenshot of my subscriptions at the moment.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

October 25, 2013, 04:33:52 PM #4 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:03:06 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
That is dedication

EDIT: in other news ERB started Season 3 and they actually made another one
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpqNvskS_kM[/spoiler]
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

I haven't subbed to anyone before. But the ones I do check every once in awhile are

iapprovelolis
xshellah
nyanner
freddiew
rwj

Usually I just go on youtube whenever I feel like finding some new music to download. Although I have been quite literally obsessed with a particular song this week. It doesn't help that the PV itself is hypnotic and the lyrics are catchy.

Totally not my style of music, but I imagine if these folks keep doing what they do, it will be :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDqJ_MGWio-vc&v=3MteSlpxCpo
These guys are pretty dang good.. The evolution of music was a neat one too, but I know lots of old songs, so most of you won't understand the awesomeness..

I am very impressed with this group.

Gotta love the trillions Let's Play videos. Gee thanks pewdiepie, look at what you've done.

TheDevilDogGamer
RayWilliamJohnson
AutomaticGainsay
M83
NineInchNailsVEVO/ ninofficial

C1intBeastwood

Be sure to check out his hilarious video, Wookie Justice Force! (You may have to search that video. It could be under the user Pixelenemy now.)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper