RIP WUSILeaderStonewall

Started by hellish hellbird, October 01, 2013, 10:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Today i was on facebook and i saw that on stonewalls wall that his sister and several other of his what i assume were his friends posted on his wall that he has passed away today. Now i knew personally from when he called my phone that he had contracted cancer from the flashburns he had gotten in his eyes from a welding accident.....but i had no idea that it was this serious. He was a great leader and a good friend. I recall one time in a chatroom he was talking and then we heard a loud crash in the backround and he started to swear and got up out of his seat and then later came back and said that a kid fired a potato through his window and told us about laws in his state about shooting twice in the air and then you can legally shoot someone in the legs. Stonewall people nowadays might not recall you because they are new but i and probably several other people will remeber how you managed to play with 2 fingers only and still pwned everyones face in. Rest in peace Stonewall you will be missed....im sure you and sunjian will be yelling at angels in heaven.

This is very sad news. Stonewall was one of my best friends on this game for about 3 years from 2005-2008, before he stopped playing regularly. I always enjoyed playing with him and talking to him. He was always a great and loyal friend. I remember fighting many wars alongside him in WUSI. He was also a WUSI leader around the same time I was. Leading with him was a real pleasure. He will truly be missed :'( RIP Stonewall. I love ya buddy and won't ever forget you.

I'm sorry to hear this, I send my condolences - RIP Stonewall  :(

RIP Stonewall, he was a very good friend and had a good sense of humor.

I never really played much with Stonewall, but I do remember enjoying the few times I did. Rest easy Stone.

I'm sure he is in a better place now, and happy that we can each appreciate the memories he created. RIP Stonewall.

I never played him. Well, maybe he slipped in the backgroud and I never noticed him.

RIP. :bye:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I never knew the guy, but regardless I send my condolences. RIP  :bye:

Oh,those are sad news. Even though when i joined WUSI he wasn't much active i can still remember some things about him.Very sad news. RIP StoneWall.

I never had a chance to play with Stonewall but my condolences to his friends and Family. Rest in Peace Stonewall.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

October 02, 2013, 04:08:31 PM #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:40:45 AM by slapshottwelve
this is actually a lie....

Quote from: slapshottwelve on October 02, 2013, 04:08:31 PM

Can we have some proof?  :confused:

If he did die, when did he die?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: slapshottwelve on October 02, 2013, 04:08:31 PM
I hope you have a good excuse to make such a rash comment.

DEP Stonewall
:bye:
Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!