Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5

Started by Kit Fisto, March 08, 2013, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SleepKiller on March 11, 2013, 04:32:12 PM
There are times when the art style of something doesn't need to be realistic looking in anyway and it looks pleasing to the eye. Example Team Fortress 2 once again a game that came out before the show, yet it to seems to be capable of pulling off character models that don't look chunky and lifeless.

Basically the style of the show is terrible their is no point in denying it. During the first season when I sort-of liked the show before I began bothering to actually think about it properly I could see that the art style was terrible, my friends could see the art style was terrible heck my sister just now agreed with me that the art style is terrible.
The art isn't amazing that is true, but the fight scenes are rather enjoyable.

Anyways, I finished season five last night and as for Ahsoka...[spoiler]I'm glad she is out of the picture. It leads up to RotS and it opens open novel possibilities for her. I'm rather curious of what she does after she leaves the order. It's obvious she wouldn't have died because everybody knows how Anakin would have reacted to her death. But for Bariss.....I disliked the idea of her being the culprit. I've read the MedStar books and she is really nice. Bariss would not act this way at all. It is a complete perversion of her personality. Plus, if she did commit those crimes, then how did she avoid the jail time? She was supposed to have been killed during Order 66 on Felucia; blasted to smithereens by a AT-TE. Why would have Ahsoka been imprisoned and most likely sentenced to death but not Offee?[/spoiler]
The way the season ended conflicts with previous character information.