how to start

Started by maximus(G), January 23, 2013, 08:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok i found your website and join. now how do I play? do I download the game from here on this website our do I buy the hardcopy. sorry for the dumb question. I use to play on Ps2 really miss the game. thanks Maximus

You download tunngle or gameranger (tunngle is more "popular") There are instructions on the homepage (I think)

Quote from: maximus(G) on January 23, 2013, 08:31:29 AM
ok i found your website and join. now how do I play? do I download the game from here on this website our do I buy the hardcopy. sorry for the dumb question. I use to play on Ps2 really miss the game. thanks Maximus

Well, you don't download the game here. You either need the hardcopy, or you can use a no-CD crack (but I think you would need the hardcopy before hand for that anyway). So basically, you need the hard copy to play it, and you need either Tunngle or GameRanger to play online. Once you have the game, please read the tutorials on how to play GameRanger/Tunngle on the home page. Also, welcome to SWBFGamers, Maximus! :D

There are swbf discs on ebay, really cheap, also some might be at your local target. Welcome :D

Quote from: Peanut on January 23, 2013, 09:22:12 AM
There are swbf discs on ebay, really cheap, also some might be at your local target. Welcome :D
After I broke my disk a few years ago, I had to use the 1.2 nocd crack.
But I got another Battlefront disk for less than 2 US$.

I do not believe that discussion of the CD crack is allowed here.

SWBF by PC is about $5 on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Pc/dp/B000VVEMXY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1358970289&sr=8-3&keywords=battlefront

To play on mutliplayer, you need GameRanger or Tunngle (or get both) and choose the LAN multiplayer option.
These are free downloads.

I always have a Tunngle LAN server running, and now days  there are 2-10 people on at most times.  I only put up a GameRanger server by request these days.

Let us know if you get stuck on anything.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Buy them secondhand at Goodwill like me, I have seen many of 'em there for only a buck.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Axel_x350 on January 31, 2013, 01:04:27 PM
I made an iso file of the game, to open it u'll need daemon tools
It is forbidden to share the game in such a manner on this forum, doing so is considered piracy and would get Led in trouble.