Started by Helios, November 28, 2012, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 29, 2012, 04:18:28 PM
Well that's a relief!
give it until next season Kitfisto  ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 29, 2012, 04:40:48 PM
Now I'm sad.  :'(
Now you killed a kitten too, but seriously SF and Dodgers are like Mortal Enemies for realz.

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on November 28, 2012, 06:33:25 PM
OMG i found another Patriots fan! wow this is cool! anyway i like to watch football i play it for fun like backyard type not really competitive and i like soccer (which i do play competitivly)
I don't think Patriots fans are in any short supply, the Patriots are just about the most popular NFL franchise along with the Packers and Cowboys.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Droideka on November 29, 2012, 05:19:57 PM
I don't think Patriots fans are in any short supply, the Patriots are just about the most popular NFL franchise along with the Packers and Cowboys.

Go Pack go! ( yes, I am a wisconsinite )

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

basketball is for sure my favorite sport

Hmm well i ment on swbfgamers.com... idk maybe there are more fans but those who aren't pats fans are die hard against them at least where i live...

Packers are one of my all time favorite football teams, American Football that is.

November 29, 2012, 06:16:26 PM #55 Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:18:20 PM by Josh
Im not big on american football, I have no problems on any team EXCEPT...
THE VIKINGS
Even that team I don't have to big a problem with.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on November 29, 2012, 06:09:36 PM
I hope that a moderator can delete some of these posts and move them

It's a FACT that Tom Brady often plays deep into games even though the New England Patriots have already secured victory. 

Quote from: (212th)ComSharpshot on November 29, 2012, 04:58:38 PM
Now you killed a kitten too, but seriously SF and Dodgers are like Mortal Enemies for realz.
Your telling me?! Darn snipers are a good shot but have the brains of a Bantha... :crazy:

And Yea Dodgers and Giants are mortal enemies! Your telling me?! ( once again ) :crazy:
;)

Football and i quite like tennis/all similar sports

Football and Marching Band! (Yes, Marching Band can be considered a sport.)

My life currently consists of band activities and when I'm not doing those, I'm either playing football for our (varsity 8)) team at school or watching football.

OH, and I love playing Capture the Flag at school, especially when our football coach lets the varsity play against our JV. :rofl: