Started by Phobos, September 29, 2012, 06:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer?

Pancakes
8 (38.1%)
Waffles
13 (61.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

I like both although my preference is waffles.

September 29, 2012, 07:42:15 AM #2 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 07:45:49 AM by Agent Z
It depends where I'm eating.
My mom's homemade pancakes are better than her waffles. At most restaurants, I prefer waffles because their pancakes get soggy quicker. (Most of the time) But overall, I like pancakes more.

EDIT: Phobos, what made you think of this topic. Purely random, or are you eating waffles for breakfast? :P

Waffles all the way!!!! My friends mom makes super good Belgian waffles!

I like both, but I am feeling waffle-ish today!

Quote from: Agent Z on September 29, 2012, 07:42:15 AM
It depends where I'm eating.
My mom's homemade pancakes are better than her waffles. At most restaurants, I prefer waffles because their pancakes get soggy quicker. (Most of the time) But overall, I like pancakes more.

EDIT: Phobos, what made you think of this topic. Purely random, or are you eating waffles for breakfast? :P
you guessed it  :XD:
but really, i like pancakes too, its just they get mushy and soggy ,where waffles almost always stay crunchy

Quote from: Phobos on September 29, 2012, 10:05:55 AM
you guessed it  :XD:
but really, i like pancakes too, its just they get mushy and soggy ,where waffles almost always stay crunchy
I agree, that's why I always order waffles at restaurants. Sometimes they have their pancakes sitting out for a long time, and even without syrup they get mushy and gross.

The perfect waffle isn't burned, but is crisp enough to give it a little crunch.

Extremely random Topic xD.
I prefer Pancakes by far. . .

I love both with chocolate chips in them :tu:.
But mainly at restaurants I get waffles, though my grandma's bisquik pancake are da bomb!
When all else fails. Blow it up.

French Toast  :XD:

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

If I ate breakfast, of the two options, I'd take pancakes.

But, let's be reality, syrup is the reason. Yum, yum, yum. :D

Quote from: Regent on September 30, 2012, 06:19:26 AM
Crêpe.
Lol.
It seems most people LOVE the homemade pancakes because he cooks better than your own mother/grandmother! :happy:

I like waffles, pancakes get really soggy!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Actualy for me, more usual, is croissant. Pancakes has to much sugar (at least I try). So it's cud be nice with lot of tea or coffee... So it's cud be waffles... Or the better idea: waffles with icecream... and with brandy inside... Oh, and with sugar cherry on top (without this, it's can't be beauty ;) ).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: