Steam users: please report this guy releasing cheats

Started by AnthonyBF2, July 12, 2016, 03:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DylanRocket on July 13, 2016, 12:10:06 PM
It appears Steam has taken it down again, but I'm confident he'll be reuploading it soon.

Should we report his profile? He'll be forum banned that way.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 13, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

I already have, but I don't believe they've banned him yet.

July 13, 2016, 02:08:13 PM #17 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:09:46 PM by Anthony_b
This kid is really getting my bloody nerves. If someone can track his IP, give it to me and I will use my paid vps to DOS him into oblivion

Best idea: The ones who are good at reverse engineering and stuff should look into a patch for the dedicated server that disables CP switching. It won't be too hard to distribute a patch, not as hard as trying to stop this cheat spamming mongoloid.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Quote from: DylanRocket on July 13, 2016, 01:16:06 PM
I already have, but I don't believe they've banned him yet.

I'll do the same.

Quote from: Anthony_b on July 13, 2016, 02:08:13 PM
This kid is really getting my bloody nerves. If someone can track his IP, give it to me and I will use my paid vps to DOS him into oblivion

Bit harsh? :rofl:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

But sometimes, people have to do the harsh ways to get others to stop. But sadly, that is the truth of the internet.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 13, 2016, 02:33:23 PM
But sometimes, people have to do the harsh ways to get others to stop. But sadly, that is the truth of the internet.

Haha I've seen worse. Some admins on Gmod tracked this guy's IP and found out details on where he lived, where he goes to school, his family members' full names, identity and much more and then leaked them onto the server as punishment for spending hours "trolling" members of the community. The poor kid was publically bullied throughout his time on the server after. DOSing is just the heads up :XD:

Although yes, it's a shame the internet has to be like this, but in some ways it's good.

Back on topic, I think you should see what actions Steam and moddb take before considering DDOS.

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 13, 2016, 02:49:32 PM
Back on topic, I think you should see what actions Steam and moddb take before considering DDOS.

TheGangstar makes a good point. Steam might be able to handle it if it breaks their forum rules, he could get banned.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 13, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

He will likely just make more, though it doesn't hurt to try...