Mos Eisley Shotgun Tournament - Double Elimination

Started by Phobos, December 12, 2012, 08:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idk what to call it the bottem of the two stages.. where if you loose you got too :P

January 11, 2013, 02:04:37 PM #107 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:34:05 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 11, 2013, 02:00:46 PM
Idk what to call it the bottem of the two stages.. where if you loose you got too :P
[spoiler]Loose:
1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
3. uncombined, as a chemical element.
4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose. [/spoiler]
I think, you should work on english a bit more. Loose and lose are different words with different meanings.

Round 3 battles can proceed before all round 2 battles are finished if the players are able to work out a match.

January 11, 2013, 04:07:26 PM #108 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:10:27 PM by {212} Nixo
Quote from: Phobos on January 11, 2013, 02:04:37 PM
[spoiler]Loose:
1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
3. uncombined, as a chemical element.
4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose. [/spoiler]
I think, you should work on english a bit more. Loose and lose are different words with different meanings.

Round 3 battles can proceed before all round 2 battles are finished if the players are able to work out a match.
I dont like english, I dont strive to be good at it I just type the words quickly that I think of in my head. If it was an English Contest maybe I would try harder and rewrite bits but its not.. I think/hope most people knew what I meant.

Round 2 in the bottom ladder: some of those matches may not be played by 20th of jan because no all will have got their oppenents

Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 11, 2013, 04:07:26 PM
I dont like english, I dont strive to be good at it I just type the words quickly that I think of in my head. If it was an English Contest maybe I would try harder and rewrite bits but its not.. I think/hope most people knew what I meant.

Round 2 in the bottom ladder: some of those matches may not be played by 20th of jan because no all will have got their oppenents
When I say "Round" I'm not referring to the challonge round 2 top/bottom ladder divisions. Round 2 bottom latter is round 3, since bottom latter didn't even start until round 2. Just consider Round 2 to be what I posted above, with the names in blue and red indicating the matches. That makes it simpler to understand.

Quote from: Phobos on January 11, 2013, 07:43:30 PM
When I say "Round" I'm not referring to the challonge round 2 top/bottom ladder divisions. Round 2 bottom latter is round 3, since bottom latter didn't even start until round 2. Just consider Round 2 to be what I posted above, with the names in blue and red indicating the matches. That makes it simpler to understand.
Ahh okay that makes sence :)

Waiting and waiting for Norris.... :'(
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Could Someone please tell [FC]Zach to PM me here or on Xfire.  I can't find him.    :tu:

Sorry Helios, are you free Thursday evening EST time?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Gohan, i can play this Wednesday at 2.30pm EST or 2.45pm EST
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Immor†al Anyder on January 14, 2013, 01:02:10 PM
Gohan, i can play this Wednesday at 2.30pm EST or 2.45pm EST
I have class during those times. How about 3:30pm EST?

Hummm, ill try
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com