Anyone else?

Started by Kit Fisto, January 09, 2013, 08:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: PP90M1 on January 10, 2013, 07:30:32 AM
No one i have no friends in real life
You ARE kidding right? (sorry, I can just somehow see that :O)

I was the social equivalent of Old Ben Kenobi during a certain portion of high school

Do sports and you will get more friends. Guarentee it.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 11, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
Yes, that usually works. (it did for me anyway)

Quote from: Joseph on January 11, 2013, 05:57:39 AM
I was the social equivalent of Old Ben Kenobi during a certain portion of high school

Funny, my character (when not in humor) is usually that of Obi-Wan in his youth. :P

Do sports if you want to, and don't if you don't want to. Doing something just to please, impress, or gain the attention of other people is not a good idea.

Quote from: Joseph on January 11, 2013, 06:29:00 PM
Do sports if you want to, and don't if you don't want to. Doing something just to please, impress, or gain the attention of other people is not a good idea.

I dont think thats what he meant. I think he meant that when you do sports, you meet people who have a common interest, and become friends. I believe thats what he meant.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on January 11, 2013, 06:33:23 PM
I dont think thats what he meant. I think he meant that when you do sports, you meet people who have a common interest, and become friends. I believe thats what he meant.
That's a charitable reading

Quote from: Josh on January 11, 2013, 06:33:23 PM
Yes THAT is what I was trying to say. Even if you think you won't like the people you are around, you get to know them better even if you don't want to because you are around them for a big chunk of your school day/after school.
Besides, I suck at sports but I still play it. Not because I want to "please, impress or gain attention."
And you can still find friends in your regular classes. Or classes you enjoy, because chances are they might also enjoy the class!

Everyone has their own ways of making friends. It's just a part of who you are...

How do you know, definetley not from your personal experience for sure :P jokes... Maybe...
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Are you saying I don't do sports, or that I don't have friends... ???
Cause both are TRUE.  :'( :'(
Na... I play the hardest sport out there.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 11, 2013, 10:13:36 PM
Horse Riding! Gota be. I have 2 friends that I feel I can talk to about swbf. They both have goten swbf2 since I told them about it but not one  :confused:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 11, 2013, 10:13:36 PM
Lol its ok, and yes POLO is like soccer just with hands!  :fist: :smurf: :panic:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 12, 2013, 05:16:01 AM
Lol its ok, and yes POLO is like soccer just with hands!  :fist: :smurf: :panic:

You make it sound so simple  :P Water polo is so physically demanding..... anyone can go play soccer for an hour, go play water polo for an hour? I would be dying.  :sleep:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} ~Norris~ on January 12, 2013, 05:23:07 AM

You make it sound so simple  :P Water polo is so physically demanding..... anyone can go play soccer for an hour, go play water polo for an hour? I would be dying.  :sleep:
Thank You!! I challenge anyone to go play Water Polo for 7 Mins. Then come back to me if you weren't breathing hard and felt extremely tired.  :tu:
Well Sharpshot! Get to it!
If you didn't know that means you have to tread water, while swimming back and forth trying to get a ball AND shoot while at the same time not touching the bottom or the wall while pretty much fighting with your defender/offender. Good luck!