Anyone else?

Started by Kit Fisto, January 09, 2013, 08:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So while I was playing SWBFII on my PS2 my older brother walked in and while he was in the room he asked me,
"Do you talk about this game with anybody?"
I realized that I don't excluding my little brother I don't really talk about SWBF with anybody at school or anything like that. Come to think of it, I don't have anyone at school I can share my inner nerd about Star Wars with...  :confused:

But my question is, do you have someone, excluding family, that you talk to about SWBF? In the real world? Not on the internet? Face to face?

I have told two people when and how Darth Plagueis died. They were shocked. There is one person in my fourth period class who is a nerd about movies and expanded universes (sorry xxxx), but otherwise no. I actually don't talk to many people at all.

I share with my wife, but she does get tired of hearing about it, sometimes.  Like when I don't pay attention to what she wants to talk about.

Lucky for me, I have a few friends that I can share my inner Star Wars knowledge with. I actually recently met a guy who likes the Expanded Universe stuff, I haven't looked into the EU stuff much, but yeah, I always have at least 1 person to share my inner Star Wars with. :P

Well, I think, in my country, Star Wars isn't realy much popular at all, and most of people never heard about SWBF. Even among gamers.
So, the only person, which try to understand my sharings about modding - it's my mom. Probably, I am already give her so much enough information, so, I think, if I am ever will be too busy, or quit from modding, she even may replace me, as modder! :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on January 10, 2013, 06:20:00 AM
Well, I think, in my country, Star Wars isn't realy much popular at all, and most of people never heard about SWBF. Even among gamers.
So, the only person, which try to understand my sharings about modding - it's my mom. Probably, I am already give her so much enough information, so, I think, if I am ever will be too busy, or quit from modding, she even may replace me, as modder! :D
The family business is going backwards.

I have friends who played swbf when it first came out. But they moved on from the game after a year or two. I've tried to get some back into it with no luck  :confused: So I'm just another swbf loner on this forum  :superman:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Sereja on January 10, 2013, 06:20:00 AM
Replace you!? She would sure have to find a worthy candidate to take your place!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 10, 2013, 06:41:13 AM
Replace you!? She would sure have to find a worthy candidate to take your place!

I think he means to say that his mother would be as good a modder as himself and she would be a worthy replacement.  Although it's hard to believe Sereja could be replaced by anyone

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

No one i have no friends in real life

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 10, 2013, 07:30:32 AM
No one i have no friends in real life

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuust saying. :P

I have also a friend who has BF but he never played on multiplayer :S
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I have only mentioned it in passing, but mostly I talk about things that actually matter in the real world.

When I was in middle school I always talked about it but eventually I realized everyone was playing Call of Duty 4 and other non-outed games.

#TYBG