[WIP] Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Started by Sereja, March 13, 2016, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sereja on August 22, 2016, 12:33:09 PM
Yes, in some reason I made complete Naboo guards armory... :confused:

Maybe one day you could tackle a Naboo Palace map. I've always wanted to see one of those done but the closest we got was the SWBF2 Theed Hangar map (which is great in its own right)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Gistech on August 24, 2016, 04:13:58 AM
Maybe one day you could tackle a Naboo Palace map. I've always wanted to see one of those done but the closest we got was the SWBF2 Theed Hangar map (which is great in its own right)
EExactly the point I was trying to make in the Map Suggestions thread.  Sereja did indeed create a Royal Palace map, but canceled it.
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

hmm i didnt know he was making royal palace map.Did he released screenshots?If there is such i would love to see them.  ???

Thanks! :)
My assets could be useful for many maps, but unfortunately, I can't have enough free time to makes them all. So it's time for you guys to start modding.  :P
Naboo Palace, was my first ever map, with custom model I done, when start to learn XSI. Ofcourse it was very clamsy and can't be approved.
For now I have new screenshots only from Tatooine. Here the airspeeder from Bounty Hunter. Unfortunately I can't find anywhere it's real name...  :(
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on August 28, 2016, 06:30:04 AM
Thanks! :)
My assets could be useful for many maps, but unfortunately, I can't have enough free time to makes them all. So it's time for you guys to start modding.  :P
Naboo Palace, was my first ever map, with custom model I done, when start to learn XSI. Ofcourse it was very clamsy and can't be approved.
For now I have new screenshots only from Tatooine. Here the airspeeder from Bounty Hunter. Unfortunately I can't find anywhere it's real name...  :(
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The weapons are converted from EA battlefront? Right?
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Quote from: Cdt Fox on August 28, 2016, 07:44:22 AM
The weapons are converted from EA battlefront? Right?
No. All of the guns are custom made by me. I am only use some web screenshots from SWBFEA.

Quote from: Sereja on August 28, 2016, 07:55:27 AM
No. All of the guns are custom made by me. I am only use some web screenshots from SWBFEA.
:o You made an oustanding job Sereja  :moo:
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

hey Sereja it seems you are also very good with the particle editor?I see that most of your models have some particle effects?Or maybe you using the stock ones?

If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

I get it today.Its free to play.Its demo and you can download it right away.I played it on 10-15 fps but who care.It was amazing. :D

Thank's! :)
Quote from: Ginev on August 29, 2016, 03:34:16 AM
hey Sereja it seems you are also very good with the particle editor?I see that most of your models have some particle effects?Or maybe you using the stock ones?
Airspeeder thrust effects it's just repainted jedi starfighter effects.
Quote from: Isaac1138 on September 11, 2016, 10:05:50 AM
Just in case if you need any inspiration, here you go http://www.pcgamer.com/obsidian-devs-recreate-star-wars-mos-eisley-spaceport-in-unreal-engine-4/
Nice video, but seems I can't put anything more from there  in my map, or it will be overloads even more then usualy... :D
For now I may introduce some new characters:
Kubaz
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Pit Droid
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Looking good! What role will Kubaz take in this map?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Gistech on September 16, 2016, 08:21:19 AM
Looking good! What role will Kubaz take in this map?
Well, a Spy is quite close to the Sniper class, so I guess with Zam's sniper rifle and Leia's Defender pistol, he will be at the right place in locals team.

I've officially fallen in love with your Pit Droid.  :wub:
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

I have the bad news and the good news...
The bad news: my map was overloaded by my new Sides, and critically crashed. Well, it wasn't exactly a crash, it's just freezing during the loading screen. This rare type of crashing (I never saw anything like that before) is a most annoying, because when such freeze happens - I have to each time switching off my PC, instead of just click on error pop up window :rant:. So to fix it I have to delete most of my new models of the Sides. (goodby, Slave-1 and most of the new aliens  :'(  ).
The good news: since I can't put anything new there anymore, my work at this map is over and it's can be released!  :cheer:

So, if somebody wish to test it - PM me.