Jango or Boba?

Started by Kit Fisto, January 07, 2013, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the 2 Fetts do you like more?

Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Simple question, or is it...
Who do you like more? Boba Fett or Jango Fett?

Post who you chose and why.  :)

Jango, he was clone army template

January 07, 2013, 04:06:31 PM #2 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:18:57 PM by Phobos
boba fett for in swbf cuz i prefer how the camo looks
:xmastim:

storyline for them i dont know and dont care much

boba died when he first was fighiting LAME I like jango and he was a pistol pro so yeah he even has his on game so ha boba!

Jango because i like dual pistols

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 07, 2013, 04:09:41 PM
boba died when he first was fighiting LAME I like jango and he was a pistol pro so yeah he even has his on game so ha boba!

In Expanded Universe, Boba went on dozens of bounty's before Return of The Jedi, so he fought alot of pepole before then. Even when he got eaten by the Sarlacc, the Sarlacc eventually spat him out later because his armor was too hard to digest. Even then, he lived on past that, infact, nobody knows if he's already died or is still living, that's why on his Wookieepedia page it shows no year of when he died. So really, Boba lived far longer than his father did. Jango was famous for about perhaps 5-6 years before Windu chopped his head off. Though his legacy lived on, Boba was living proof of that. :P

And so, my opinion, is actually Boba for the longevity of his character, but Jango for how awesome his armor looked. So, I pick Jango just for his cool armor. :P

Boba Fett, because of the Kenner action figure. It was the coolest one I had as a kid.

Even though Jango was his genetic parent, I never accepted it in my own imagination. He (along with the prequels in general) was an after thought when demand for more sw universe content was high. So they slapped Boba's armor on his dad to convey a sense of connection.  ::)

jengo fett, because boba's armor looks like it was found in the garbage

Jango, no question. He just operated on a grander scale. He was caught up in the colossal galactic-scale decisions that determined the fate of the republic! He must have known, more or less, the Emperor's scheme (I don't see how he couldn't have). So basically he, the Emperor, and Dooku were on the same plane in that regard.

Whereas Boba lived out the rest of his life in his father's shadow, hunting down petty roughnecks and eventually getting swallowed by a giant, well, you know.

Hmm....Hard question I would say I like both! HA I WIN! I like Jango's look way more that Boba though I see how it makes sense with Boba's MUCH better story line than Jango. All Jango did was shoot at people and laugh. Not much of a character/ actor if you ask me :D. But Boba actually played a HUGE part in the story line of the original trilogy.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 07, 2013, 04:25:21 PM
In Expanded Universe, Boba went on dozens of bounty's before Return of The Jedi, so he fought alot of pepole before then. Even when he got eaten by the Sarlacc, the Sarlacc eventually spat him out later because his armor was too hard to digest. Even then, he lived on past that, infact, nobody knows if he's already died or is still living, that's why on his Wookieepedia page it shows no year of when he died. So really, Boba lived far longer than his father did. Jango was famous for about perhaps 5-6 years before Windu chopped his head off. Though his legacy lived on, Boba was living proof of that. :P

And so, my opinion, is actually Boba for the longevity of his character, but Jango for how awesome his armor looked. So, I pick Jango just for his cool armor. :P
SHH I DONT CARE IF HE DID FIGHT JANGO IS MORE BAD***!

Bah...Jango is so bad*** but so is Boba. Boba is especially bad*** in the expanded universe. Although in the movies, both "die" pretty pathetically. I suppose Jango because he at least took down a few Jedi before he died where Boba literally flew to his "death."

Jango Fett all the way. Most of you already stated reasons for me liking him. I think they are both cool but I like Jango immensely more. Maybe because I like Episode II a lot.

And Jango died from his jetpack malfunctioning. Right when Mace gets near him you can see that he tries to turn on his jetpack and you can also see sparks on it. It malfunctioned when the Reek trampled him. Just to clear up any confusion.

Boba Fett, because I have met the actor and he was a cool guy.

Quote from: tirpider on January 07, 2013, 05:10:23 PM
Boba Fett, because of the Kenner action figure. It was the coolest one I had as a kid.

Even though Jango was his genetic parent, I never accepted it in my own imagination. He (along with the prequels in general) was an after thought when demand for more sw universe content was high. So they slapped Boba's armor on his dad to convey a sense of connection.  ::)
lol bobas armor is jangos armor just super old and almost useless by then xP