SWBFGamers 5v5 First Round

Started by SleepKiller, January 27, 2014, 02:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Buckler on January 30, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
It would probably not be a big deal to kill the ammo bots or make them symmetric.

You can play dice to decide that or home team starts always at the emp cps and away team always at the reb cps or etc.

February 08, 2014, 12:10:40 AM #16 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 12:22:09 AM by {Alpha}.Gen.Kiwi
Wasn't certain where to post this, so thought this was the best place. The battle between (212th)Gaming vs Mr. Kiwi's Team (also known as the team in need of a new name :p) is going to be Sunday 2pm Eastern time. Buckler said that there is a teamspeak 3 server available which one or both teams could use. Hope its a good battle  :cheers:

EDIT: Also I have school later, so if the battle is delayed, or is very slow then I might need a sub, however with cps and only 200 reinforcements the battle will likely be over well before I need to leave.

(212th) against OG 3 pm EST sunday

~Ghost~ (Phantom's team of Epic Phantomness) will be playing TcF at 9pm EST tonight.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on February 08, 2014, 03:18:01 PM
~Ghost~ (Phantom's team of Epic Phantomness) will be playing TcF at 9pm EST tonight.

I have put up a server with

-no AI
-side select
-200 tickets each team
-no team damage
-5 second spawn protect

Let me know if anything needs to be changed
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

TcF has not showed up for the battle yet.  My team is waiting and I cannot get ahold of Penguin or any other TcF member.

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

February 08, 2014, 06:38:40 PM #21 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:50:45 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
BWAAAAK BWAAAAK BWAAK BWAK :D, they probably just forgot.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Ghost wins against TcF in a 5 vs 3; gg

Nobody in TcF knew we were battling, so we started an hour late with a 5v3 with 2 TcF and 212 Josh.  Sleepkiller may decide what he wants to do with that.  I have a screenshot if needed.

They have a habit of doing this...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on February 08, 2014, 07:27:11 PM
Nobody in TcF knew we were battling, so we started an hour late with a 5v3 with 2 TcF and 212 Josh.  Sleepkiller may decide what he wants to do with that.  I have a screenshot if needed.

Someone really needs to alert these teams because probably noone in our team knows theres a battle except baby and i

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on February 08, 2014, 07:27:11 PM
I'm inclined to award the match to the team that showed up at the original agreed time-- that is of course assuming that Penguin had already agreed to the time.

Quote from: hellish hellbird on February 08, 2014, 08:58:39 PM
Someone really needs to alert these teams because probably noone in our team knows theres a battle except baby and i
The representatives exist to arrange the battles on behalf of there team and to make sure everyone is aware of them. I've updated the post containing the teams to state who the currently known representative is. Be sure to get in touch with your one to find out about battles. (And just to make sure they are doing their job, if they aren't someone in your team will have to step up and do it themselves.)

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 09, 2014, 04:18:44 AM
I'm inclined to award the match to the team that showed up at the original agreed time-- that is of course assuming that Penguin had already agreed to the time.
Penguin and I had discussed over PM the times for this.  He suggested 9:30pm EST on Friday, and I declined, saying Saturday might be better (and maybe we could go a little earlier on Saturday too, knowing that we had someone in a non-US time zone).  He suggested 9pm EST on Saturday, and I agreed.  I never got a hold of Penguin after that to remind him or anything.

February 09, 2014, 01:51:50 PM #28 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:19:44 PM by engelskrieger
(212th)Gaming wins both matches against Mr. Kiwis Team and OG. Both were very hard matches, especially the first one. I hope, that everything turned out satisfactorily. In the first match we had 3 subs, second 2.
Thx to all subs for coming.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

February 09, 2014, 02:02:00 PM #29 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:05:34 PM by -={212}=- MarT'
(212th) Attack Battalion beat the [212th] Clan , when can a rep for Mr. Kiwis team come on xfire to discuss times?