SWBF leaderboards - Sign up thread

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 12, 2012, 06:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll put not confirmed by your name for now then. Since you were there from the beggining and sign ups are slowing down now I'll leave you in the top 20 unless you definately won't be here (there should be very few battles going on in the ICW by then since there's effectively only 2 teams left). Unless it changes anything else I can't see a problem with that common.
Also if YAK want to participate, it would be less battles than the ICW and I can't be a part but it would be nice to see YAK continue. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Can I drop out if I don't have time? Or forfeit battles that I don't have time for?
I just can't seem to stay away...

Anyone can drop out. It's not legally binding. ;) As long as you don't forfeit a planned battle there won't be any penalties for missing the the odd match as long as you don't miss 3 or more since people can challenge within 3 places so you will just get moved down anyway if you don't play much. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 24, 2012, 11:01:49 AM
Anyone can drop out. It's not legally binding. ;) As long as you don't forfeit a planned battle there won't be any penalties for missing the the odd match as long as you don't miss 3 or more since people can challenge within 3 places so you will just get moved down anyway if you don't play much. :)
Ok, thanks. I might try to participate then. :)

well we look forward to it!  :)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Just a note to everyone taking part. If any more teams want to join I'll leave randomising the order until the August 30th also if any one knows anyone who doesn't read SWBFgamers but might want to take part please let them know so we can a few more people and hopefully some more good games. Thanks everyone for your support.  :cheers:

Sorry, I haven't checked this forum is quite a while. What is the tournament map? Do I have to download it?

The tournament map is one of a few ideas I'm considering for later in the tournament if people using mods becomes a problem for players. For now no downloads are needed to play. :)

Well, I just finished getting my schedule for the next school year together, and I won't have time to play in this tourney.  :'( Good luck to everyone who participates!  :cheers:

Sorry to hear it Frost. Hope to still see you playing a bit of SWBF though. :)
If you know anyone who wants to take your place please direct them here. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 28, 2012, 10:07:02 AM
Sorry to hear it Frost. Hope to still see you playing a bit of SWBF though. :)
If you know anyone who wants to take your place please direct them here. :)
I'll be sure to make it on BF when I can.  ;) I just don't know if I'll be able to commit to something like a tourney in the first month of school. I'll probably come to one and done things like DCs and Sleepkiller's Courtyard Bash that will be just an hour or two on a Saturday afternoon. :D

I'll tell ComCody, he might want to participate. IDK if he will have internet back then or not though...  :shrug:

well you will be missed ComFrost good luck during school its my last year in high school this year :cheer:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: {GLT}Commander Commando Sev on August 29, 2012, 03:57:54 AM
well you will be missed ComFrost good luck during school its my last year in high school this year :cheer:
Thanks! :D It's my last year in High School as well. Good luck to you too!  :cheers:

I would love to join.but with my parents i never know if i'll be home.maybe sometime in the future.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

I'm presuming that the duel map is Cloud City then? Or does the person challenging pick the map?