SWBF leaderboards - Sign up thread

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 12, 2012, 06:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As long as I get to use twilight skin for the majority of the time (since I'm sure most players wouldn't object to it) then I suppose I could live with using the ugly orange stock skin :censored: for the few instances where it is mandatory. I still have sleepkillers tournament map in my secondary addon folder, I think it was a good way to force the exact play conditions the host wants. Maybe this concept could be expanded on to allow for both teams on CC, and on mos also.

August 15, 2012, 05:39:36 AM #61 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:41:35 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Thank you and I'm glad we could work this out. I'll add your name back now. Theres plenty of time to add new maps later in the tournament to keep things entertaining so I'll definately consider that. :)
Edit: If Nino wants to come back now the rules have been clarified that would be good to see.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Ill join too if it isnt to late  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on August 15, 2012, 06:49:27 AM
Ill join too if it isnt to late  :D
Theres still another 2 weeks to go and people are welcome to join and work their way up from the bottom during the tournament. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Mod maps won't be until later anyway. I'll do my best to find a way for you not to use them. Is it a problem where one of your players can't use them or you just don't want to?

He doesn't have admin controls of his computer.

August 15, 2012, 08:27:25 AM #67 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:39:00 AM by {PLA}gdh92
O.K. We'll work something out with the team you're against. Hopefully we won't need mod maps for the teams anyway.

Thank you all for agreeing on this subject. If you would like to join you must do it before Saturday August 25th, 2012. if you try to join after that date you will not have a spot.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Commando Sev on August 15, 2012, 09:49:41 AM
Thank you all for agreeing on this subject. If you would like to join you must do it before Saturday August 25th, 2012. if you try to join after that date you will not have a spot.
Until me and Sev have discussed this it applies only to teams where we need a clear idea of members. While sooner is better individuals are welcome to join and work their way up later in the tournament. :)

August 17, 2012, 08:23:26 AM #70 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:30:58 AM by {212}Mart
212 has assemled a squad :P , Nixo, Purreboy, Norris, Adamus, Me and Arrow <---- this guy i need to confirm with but i thnk he say yes. :o , can 212 have more than one squad? :P

August 17, 2012, 08:43:35 AM #71 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:51:07 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Yes there's no limit to teams from anywhere and all team members can also be in the 1on1, and thanks I was starting to get worried about the teams.
Just in case anyones unsure the limit of six people is a guideline; if you're confident you can make it to matches you can just have 4 or 5, but the other team has the right to start with the full 4 people even if you only turn up with 3 :) 

August 17, 2012, 10:02:38 AM #72 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:09:30 AM by Niño
I guess I'll give it a shot, but I'm still not 100% convinced if I will be able to participate for the whole duration of this tournament. Events outside SWBF may coincide with the tourny, particularly near the end of September... so you can put me on the temporary list for now.
Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get.

I would really like to participate, but unfortunately I don't think that I'll have time, especially if the ICW is still going. I might join later and start at the bottom if I find that I have time.

In regards to the common.lvl, I can just make a video of the main things that it changes. It mostly changes the text and makes the scope more realistic when you zoom in, as far as I can see.
I just can't seem to stay away...