SWBF War - Week 2 - Battle for Naboo

Started by Breakdown, November 11, 2010, 06:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ill be able to make it. I had to leave last time for a concert, but there isnt one this weekend, so yeah, ill be there. My game is a bit messed up, so i cant see who i killed at the bottom of the screen, itll just says null. :dry: but, w/e, ill be there.
(insert signature here)

ok
how many do we have so far? and hey is it rmotely possible I could be emps? like if there are toom any rebs? (lol ya right...) :D

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 13, 2010, 01:31:07 PM
ok
how many do we have so far? and hey is it rmotely possible I could be emps? like if there are toom any rebs? (lol ya right...) :D
This kind of stuff gets sorted out in the buffer, just like last time... and don't loose faith in the Rebellion yet, you've only had one game !

Oh, figured it out! ill be here to pwn all rebs!
(insert signature here)

lol ik unit
i could be a defector
and they would promote me
to
uh
dude 1st class  :tu:

That stuff will be figured out in the buffer.

Start going on the IRC just as a pregame chat. :P
[mergedate]1289693602[/mergedate]
is the IP. Join up the buffer!

DO NOT SHOOT, JUST STAND STILL AND WAIT FOR ORGANISATION

You sure that IP is right? Because I can't join. Anybody else having this problem?

You can run, but you'll die tired.

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 13, 2010, 05:04:28 PM
You sure that IP is right? Because I can't join. Anybody else having this problem?

I also have that issue.

#TYBG

Quote from: ag on November 13, 2010, 05:06:51 PM
I also have that issue.
OK that's good to know I'm not the only one ;) Was anybody able to join this server?
[mergedate]1289696944[/mergedate]
CT, get on GR so we can chat ok?
You can run, but you'll die tired.

sry i wasnt there i guess i got the times mixed up........  :wacko:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

it wworked for me but there was a LOT of lag so i left  :rant:
and played happily on some persons regular GR server
so...
ya

I haz question. What happens if I manage to convince MF to come to a DC (with him it's a very spur of the moment thing). Will he be able to play if he 'just shows up', or would he have to sign up?

I don't think MF will sign up because he won't be coming to many if at all, and he doesn't want to promise anything that he won't do. At least, that's what I think his reasoning would be. :P But if he's not doing anything at the allotted times (unlikely, but possible), and I convince him would he be allowed to play, or would he get booted?  8)

Swbf isn't known for their spectacularly low pings. You will have to deal with it from here on out sorry

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 13, 2010, 06:29:29 PM
it wworked for me but there was a LOT of lag so i left  :rant:
and played happily on some persons regular GR server
so...
ya

well if you truly want to be in the tournament you will deal with the lag and try to have fun anyway  ;)
Former {FD}Leader.Fire