Any songs/bands/artists?

Started by Darth Verik, July 22, 2013, 02:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heyyy yo you!

Im searching for a magical name of a band or artist or a horribly good song that i want to have in my music library!
Are you that person who knows one of those! If you are, then just post a horribly good artist, band or song right under here \/ (...or you can also write a top 10 of any of those if that will help you ;) )

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Alrighty then, it's always a worthy challenge to find someone you haven't heard of.

Some Bands I may have not mentioned before:

.Caravan Palace (Electro Swing!)
.The Jam
.Ananda Shankar
.Generation X
.Trellis
.Supertramp

Bonus Song!
.White Rabbit Cover by Emiliana Torrini

Also I recently bought "The White Album" by the Beatles, despite the historical baggage it carries, it undeniably has some of the groups most excellent tunes.

July 22, 2013, 02:48:38 PM #2 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:53:40 PM by Snake
Lecrae!!

Also, Dion and the Belmonts are awesome.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on July 22, 2013, 02:48:38 PM
Lecrae!!

Here, here for Lecrae! :D

I'l throw some bands/artists in here, though I'm not sure if you're looking for a bad song, or a good song. Your title has me confused. :confused:

Skillet
Building 429
For King & Country
Matthew West
MIKESCHAIR
Tenth Avenue North
Mandisa
Francesca Battistelli

What more can I say, I'm a Christian music fan at heart. These are just a taste of what bands and singers I know of from the Christian genre. :P

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 22, 2013, 08:38:48 PM
Is he that Christian rapper?

Yeppersh! :P I personally don't listen to rap music much, though I heard him at a concert last year. Has some pretty good stuff, and he's worked with several other big Christian singers, like TobyMac and Chris Tomlin.

I'm not into Christian music but I like his songs. They differ from the usual hip/hop songs. (drugs, female dogs etc.)

I think I am your man. Hm...99.2%....I had 99.4% last time I checked....

I like Capital Kings
         Royal taylor
         Fireflight
         Toby mac
         Skillet
         Group 1 crew
         Lecrae
         Brandon Heath
         Jamie Grace
         And some others including some Gold man said.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on July 22, 2013, 02:46:42 PM
Alrighty then, it's always a worthy challenge to find someone you haven't heard of.

Some Bands I may have not mentioned before:

.Caravan Palace (Electro Swing!)
.The Jam
.Ananda Shankar
.Generation X
.Trellis
.Supertramp

Bonus Song!
.White Rabbit Cover by Emiliana Torrini

Also I recently bought "The White Album" by the Beatles, despite the historical baggage it carries, it undeniably has some of the groups most excellent tunes.

Good music Unit! I loved the white rabbit cover, better then jefferson airplane.

So far im getting some new bands and artists from some other friends, stuff like:
the Dandy warhols,
the killers,
Imagine dragons,
youngblood hawke,
Snow patrol,

That kinda stuff...i like it, but im still more fan of the old stuff, tho not many people seem to like that anymore xD

Disciple - "R.I.P.":
Righteous Vendetta - "John, the Revelator":
Becoming the Archetype - "The Magnetic Sky":
Demon Hunter: - "Storm the Gates of Hell":
Phinehas - "I am the Lion":
Vessels of Veritas - "From a Seed to a Tree":
RED - "Fight Inside":
Wolves at the Gate - "Slaves":
Thousand Foot Krutch - "Falls Apart":
We As Human - "Fly":
Andy Hunter - "Spiral":
Owl City (Sorry, I couldn't resist :P) - "Cave In":

I don't know if you like metal or not, but even if you don't I hope you find a song or two you like.  ;)
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: Darth Verik on July 24, 2013, 05:51:26 AM
Good music Unit! I loved the white rabbit cover, better then jefferson airplane.

So far im getting some new bands and artists from some other friends, stuff like:
the Dandy warhols,
the killers,
Imagine dragons,
youngblood hawke,
Snow patrol,

That kinda stuff...i like it, but im still more fan of the old stuff, tho not many people seem to like that anymore xD
you may also like

Alabama Shakes
Rocco Deluca
Toploader
Sebadoh
Various Cruelties
Super Grass
Pixies

lately Iv been on an Aussie  hiphop kick  :tu:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on July 22, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
Here, here for Lecrae! :D

I'l throw some bands/artists in here, though I'm not sure if you're looking for a bad song, or a good song. Your title has me confused. :confused:

Skillet
Building 429
For King & Country
Matthew West
MIKESCHAIR
Tenth Avenue North
Mandisa
Francesca Battistelli

What more can I say, I'm a Christian music fan at heart. These are just a taste of what bands and singers I know of from the Christian genre. :P
Ditto.

The fighter by Gym Class Heroes & Ryan Tedder.
Radioactive by ImagineDragons

This song isn't very well known but it's really epic, This Is My Head Exploding by Disco Ensemble.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

July 26, 2013, 11:47:54 AM #13 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 11:56:43 AM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 23, 2013, 07:20:42 AM
I'm not into Christian music but I like his songs. They differ from the usual hip/hop songs. (drugs, female dogs etc.)

You must not be listening to good music.
Fun fact: In Jay-Z's 99 Problem's, in no stanza is he referencing a woman (in one, he is legitimately referencing a female [police] dog).

Quote from: Darth Verik on July 24, 2013, 05:51:26 AM

the Dandy warhols,
the killers,
Imagine dragons,
youngblood hawke,
Snow patrol,

So, basically alternative music?

Muse.
Franz Ferdinand (Take Me Out: )
Placebo (Every You, Every Me: )
White Stripes (Seven Nation Army: )
Foo Fighters (Everlong: )
She Wants Revenge (These Things: )

Thx guys! Really appreciate all the help :D

Lol scorpion, nice choice there, didn't kno placebo yet
Also not only alternative music...the thing is i love rock...almost every kind, thats why i have around 10k rock songs xD
I also love folk, country, pop, some dup-step kinda songs...lol...just not metal and the rap :P