What do you like?

Started by Darth Verik, January 05, 2013, 07:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, i was wondering what kind of things you guys like (apart from SWBF)...
Not only do we get to know one another better, but is it easier to start discussions about stuff.

For example i like things as:
Films, politics, fiction+non-fiction, dueling, management, history, art, music and pubs/bars

Now as i do a lot of lurking on SWBF, i saw there was already a map featuring by KitFisto...
If there are more people with common interests as Films or Fantasy or something of the sort, it would be easy to start another featuring of upcoming movies (or movies in the cinema), featuring new (exciting) books or start to educate people on another countrys history...

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I like most sports :D I dont like school but there are a few classes I enjoy like tech and p.e (ofc)

Sports, Soccer mainly, video games, traveling, and making money!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

January 05, 2013, 07:53:50 AM #4 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:04:14 AM by Agent Z
In short; jazz band, concert band, symphonic band, and marching band is my life. Along with playing in track, football, and baseball.

Aside from my school activities, I hang out at the YMCA with my friends at least twice a week, sometimes my friends and I will just go around town doing random things, and on occasion I will go on a date with my girlfriend.

And, of course, my online life of SWBF, MC, and this site.  :tv:

Quote from: Darth Verik on January 05, 2013, 07:19:18 AM
Now as i do a lot of lurking on SWBF, i saw there was already a map featuring by KitFisto...
If there are more people with common interests as Films or Fantasy or something of the sort, it would be easy to start another featuring of upcoming movies (or movies in the cinema), featuring new (exciting) books or start to educate people on another countrys history...
Maybe some sort of YouTube video featuring? I doubt anyone will go out and see a movie just because someone else thinks it's good. (I could be wrong) As for books, I am very picky about what I read. If it's not action-packed and exciting, I'm usually not interested. :shrug:

I am slightly obssesed with star wars, have about 20 of the games, various versions of the films and a whole room full of merchandise. Other than that I do alot of gaming, I used to read alot (I have about 1200 books) but now I don't get so much time, I like watching Sci-fi and have the boxsets of Stargate: SG1, Atlantis and Universe, Fringe and the X-files. I also like Jackie Chan films (inclusing his old, ridiclously dangerous chinese ones).
The rest of my time I spend on farming and forestry work, which given the long hours s sort of a hobby as well. :)
I just wish I had more time....
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I enjoy Star Wars I used to play with Legos A LOT but I mostly just look at the model sets. I also like Science Fiction ( don't you dare say Ray Bradbury ) and technology discussions. I enjoy seeing how things work and my second favorite magazine is Popular Mechanics. :)

I would flat out name everything i like but they would probably mark me for spam. :P
So I'll dumb it down:
TV
PC
PS3 (I do not own one atm)
MLP: FiM (FRIG YEAH!!)
Star Wars (Ep 5 is my favorite)
Parkour
Chicken Noodle Soup
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 05, 2013, 09:33:14 AM
I am slightly obssesed with star wars, have about 20 of the games, various versions of the films and a whole room full of merchandise. Other than that I do alot of gaming, I used to read alot (I have about 1200 books) but now I don't get so much time, I like watching Sci-fi and have the boxsets of Stargate: SG1, Atlantis and Universe, Fringe and the X-files. I also like Jackie Chan films (inclusing his old, ridiclously dangerous chinese ones).
The rest of my time I spend on farming and forestry work, which given the long hours s sort of a hobby as well. :)
I just wish I had more time....

FINALLY! ANOTHER FRINGE FAN! :D

I'm like Gdh :D , I have over 110 starwars action figures, about ten ships and all their boxes, about 8 ps2 sw games, 3 sw pc games, about 10 books, various other sw things that I bought because they were sw... haven't bought one in a couple of years though. :shrug:

Quote from: (212)^Adv^-Vixo on January 05, 2013, 11:07:02 AM
I'm like Gdh :D , I have over 110 starwars action figures, about ten ships and all their boxes, about 8 ps2 sw games, 3 sw pc games, about 10 books, various other sw things that I bought because they were sw... haven't bought one in a couple of years though. :shrug:
Strangely enough, I didn't like Star Wars all that much until I started playing SWBF. Now I love Star Wars.

Am I the only one?

I like these kind of girls: