ApeX Cantina (WIP)

Started by Snake, March 08, 2011, 11:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My mod tools have the Runtime error because of my video card so I have to wait til I get another one before I can mod again   :dry:  However when I do get my new video card I am making a map called:

For those of you who liked GGW Cantina then this will be a different expanded version.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

March 09, 2011, 10:38:36 AM #1 Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 05:43:17 PM by SnΛke
Oh, also give some ideas of what you guys would want to see in a really "fun-oriented" type map. No really crazy requests plz as I seem to ruin maps when trying to do those  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

March 09, 2011, 01:31:38 PM #2 Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:37:12 PM by NiceGuy
Water guns!! is that too extreme?? I won't know I'm not a big modder? is it even psooible?:shrug:

Actually I can make the blast effect a water splash and make make it a light blue laser :D nice idea! Keep the ideas going, even if they seem extreme they may be possible.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Snake is back + New map = Happy Fire  :moo:  :cheer:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Epifire is going to be making some great custom vehicles and buildings too, so the map won't be a creative mix up of already used props :D (mostly)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Im not sure if they have been invented on swbf, but make stand still sofas, like turrets, but dont shoot anything. Also, stools at the bar so one can have an intergalactic beverage! :cheers:
(insert signature here)

If you need anything for this map. Ask, (units, props, animations etc.)

Yeah, froggy had some "vehicle" couches but I might could mess with the odf to get it to be a non moving vehicle. If anyone knows how to do that I'd appreciate the help. And thanks Bamdur, I'll probably need your help
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I have an announcement!!! There are going to be civilians.. :D hopefully I can get the locals in-game and then I will make them these locals made for mos eisley. It will look really cool :) and when youre bored you can go around and murder random civilians!! Woot! haha
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Here is a sneak peek at the rep side which I have just finished.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/aatcsnake/screenshots/?view#111921136
http://www.xfire.com/profile/aatcsnake/screenshots/?view#111921121

And a short vid:

http://www.xfire.com/video/431da7/

There's much more but I didn't want to give it all away. I will say that there are waterbaloons and water guns but they don't work very well even though I perfectly edited their odf files. I think it's just the game :/ It still is pretty cool though!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

looks like its coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to playing this one. keep it up :tu:  :cheers:

Alright, I have finished the sides and will start on the map as soon as my dad orders the new video card  :dry:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder