Redemtion Mod Final 2010

Started by wookieejedi, January 01, 2010, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I am looking to make a improved version of my Redemption Mod which combines realism, movies likeness, and elite weapons, plus good jedi and other stuff.

any new ideas would be awesome, but my main question is for more vibrant lasers, when I try to make one i t is just a rectangle anyway any ideas would be cool or possibly any one wanting to help

I'm working on a project of my own currently, but if you need some help i may be able to.

omg the old one was my fav swbf1 mod ever

ideas the jettrooper and geonosian seemed a bit over powerd and 4 some reson the basic clone troopers skin just dident look like it fit in

ahh yes those are going to be lowered in power, any other ideas? Oh and the clones now all have good looking ep3 skins from BF2

The main thing I need help with is whenever I try to make a new laser texture it justs turns out looking like a rectangle not a bolt

cool maby change the
GlowLength      = "0.75"
BlurLength      = "0.75"
so that it looks more naturural

yeah I tried that but still just looked like a red rectangle so I just made it slightly more vibrant by using the old texture and lowering the glow size, but any way I am very near done, and will probably have uploaded later today, after that I will release my assests

thanks for your help