Question:Unlimited Jet - Invincible Vehicles - More Vehicles

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, April 19, 2012, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello every one! I have 4 Questions:

How do I do unlimited jet? Bamdur's link is broken.

How do I do a invincible AT ET? When ever I use Keenmike's mod with invincible setting at Rhen Var harbor to play in the mountains the AT ET dies. This makes getting back up the mountains very strenuous and cumbersome.

How do I edit the death zones for Rhen Var harbor? I know keenmike made a download but I would like to combine this with the other mods.

Is it possible to Decrease/increase the number of vehicles on a certain map without making it a mandatory download to play?

Sorry for so many questions, but they all seemed related, and I didn't want to make 4 posts, Thanks for the help.

First of all, do you want all of these to be server side mods without players needing a download?

I can answer the jet question:
Modify the Fuel settings in the rep_inf_jet_trooper.odf (below)
make the rep.lvl file
put it on the server

JetJump = "5.0" //7 //The initial jump-push given when enabling the jet
JetPush = "8.0" //The constant push given while the jet is enabled (20 is gravity)
JetEffect = "jetpack"
JetType = "hover"
JetFuelRechargeRate = "0.1" //Additional fuel per second (fuel is 0 to 1)
JetFuelCost = "0.2" //Cost per second when hovering (only used for jet-hovers)(fuel is 0 to 1)
JetFuelInitialCost = "0.25" //initial cost when jet jumping(fuel is 0 to 1)
JetFuelMinBorder = "0.24" //minimum fuel to perform a jet jump(fuel is 0 to 1)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

That's my goal, it's probably not do-able but, I think I remember playing a few of these modifications before.The jet odf is in the side toolbox, right?