SWBF War - Week 1- Battle for Rhen Var

Started by Breakdown, November 01, 2010, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks for hosting, Led. I can only host every other weekend, which means we can aternate I guess.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Led and JK have both been excellent hosts. A DC afterall is the only possible way for both Mac and PC players to play on the same server (LAN doesn't really count unless everyone takes a trip to San Antonio and camp inside JK's home for a few weeks).

If for some emergency reason both of them cannot host, I'll open up to host seeing how I've done it a few times. :)

It's been a while and we've gotten a large amount of new members so if people are unsure of how to join, refer here:
http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=3143.msg33476#msg33476

--ag

#TYBG

Quote from: Burning Sun on November 03, 2010, 11:39:22 PM
TY for hosting Led should be fun
FINALLY! I'm so ready to kick some serious  :censored: in this war :D. Thanks for hosting Led and thanks for the link on how to join ag. I really appreciate it. This is gonna be awesome!

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Hopefully it's later in the day cause I have a huge airsoft battle that I organized for Saturday.

How does Saturday around 7-8 EST work for you guys?

that sounds good, I'll look forward to beating you BD  :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Alright, Cloud City will be used as a buffer map just to get organised before the actual match, then we play!

I will post Led's IP for the DC server on the day of the match.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 04, 2010, 03:56:10 PM
How does Saturday around 7-8 EST work for you guys?
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it. What is Led's IP address? Also, are there any more openings cause one of my members just got back from a mission trip and said he would be interested in doing this. Thanks,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 04, 2010, 06:22:23 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it. What is Led's IP address? Also, are there any more openings cause one of my members just got back from a mission trip and said he would be interested in doing this. Thanks,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

If you read above, I state the info about his IP.

Your member can sign up as an extra

November 04, 2010, 06:34:36 PM #56 Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:45:28 PM by Jedikiller
This message has been removed by Jedikiller because it is spam and does not contribute to the topic at hand.
's post count has been reduced by 1. Please stay on topic in the future.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I'll probably be able to make it. Saturday later afternoon is a wee bit tricky though cause that's usually when I'm playing with Lief and MF, or we might be watching Clone Wars, which we only get to watch on Saturdays. So, all in all, no promises but I hope to be there. :)

I should be able to make this- @Rhino, I'm sure that MF and Lief would understand the need of you to serve in this battle, it as the starting of the war is a key turning point in the moral of your team. Depending on if you win or lose here will define how the rest of the war will be set, defeat is a heavy weight on the next battle.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Ok, that's Midnight for me, sounds good !