Back for real this time, I swear! :P

Started by MusketSniper, May 06, 2010, 06:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, everyone.  :wave: I dont know who's still around who remembers me, but a little while back I thought i'd pop in and see how the community was holding up. I'm extremely impressed how strong the community still is, and how much progress our modders have made in keeping the game fresh. I'm looking forward to catching up with yall; anyone care to fill me in on what I've missed?  :P

Hey! MS! Nice to see you back here again!

I'm in a bit of a rush atm, so I can't completley fill you in on what has happened on MPC, I really can't recall anythung too major :P

Hey MusketSniper! it's sooo good to see you again! where have you been!?  it's been soo long! stick around a little longer this time :happy:   (once again, i'm just kidding. i'm a newer member so i don't remember you ;) ) but welcome back anyways! :cheers:

Oh great, He's back....there goes the forum.

Okie okie i'm joking, Welcome back MS!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Welcome back to the forum, it's been awhile  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Welcome back, MS! :cheers:

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

hey Musket.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Thanks, guys, this is actually a bigger response than I expected.  :)

Who's up for another round of doomed forum RPG's and ludicrously unfufilable mod requests?  :cheers:

Quote from: MusketSniper on May 08, 2010, 04:42:25 PM
Thanks, guys, this is actually a bigger response than I expected.  :)

Who's up for another round of doomed forum RPG's and ludicrously unfufilable mod requests?  :cheers:
What do you have in mind for RPG's?
And please tell me you're going to make those plans for the 28-floor map of the death star.

Quote from: Zephyr on May 08, 2010, 06:39:51 PM
And please tell me you're going to make those plans for the 28-floor map of the death star.

lol killer already asked for a 30 floor hotel map xD

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

As for RPG ideas, I was thinking of making one based on the book I'm writing (yes, it's still being written, slowly but surely, lol.) Scince it's technichally a heavily modified version of the origional RPG, we could still use some of our old characters, for nostalgia's sake.

If you're tired of that type of setting, I have some other ideas too, but I'd have to develop it more first.

Lol, nah, no death star, sorry. :( Now that you mention it, I dont think I've EVER requested a mod that takes place in star wars canon... huh... :/ No, I have kind of an idea for a steampunk vs. dieselpunk/ alternate history hybrid.

MS!!!!! :D Good ta see you're still alive. :P

Quote from: Red on May 08, 2010, 10:27:02 PM
Hey, glad to see you're back! Don't worry, I've grown up since the last time you met me and won't spontaneously make every game/RPG I come near collapse into a supermassive black hole. If you're still worried I have no interest in those games right now either, hah.

Hope ya have fun here! PM me if you ever need anything.
heh, I still remember your suped up characters that would kill everything they touched  :P