Glitch's BF1 CIS

Started by Glitch, January 23, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 23, 2013, 05:56:31 PM Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:38:20 AM by Glitch
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this site, I hope I posted in the right area. :happy: kitfisto15678 pointed me in the right direction. I hope you guys will enjoy the results of this mod! :D

This mod is quite simple, but I think it makes some positive changes to the game. It's about 75% complete.

Complete
-The Super Battle Droid has been replaced with the standard Battle Droid.
-The assault droid and pilot droid's blaster pistol now use the model of a blaster rifle, blaster rifle sound effect and visual blaster rifle ordnance. The stats are still the same and the weapon is one slot in front of the rocket launcher and radiation launcher. Uses rifle icon rather than pistol.
-Low res models will match new skins
-New first person models to match new skins

To Do
-Some maps will use the Geonosis Battle Droids rather than the Standard ones.
-Localization Changes (Fitting unit names)
-Completion of addme file

Progress: {llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll}

Screenshots :D
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Will Update the screenshots soon
Quote: At times of chaos, humans are subjected to emotion rather than logic.

Welcome!  It sounds like you have some good modding experience. We look forward to your mod release :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks Buckler! I have a lot of experience with side mods with Star Wars Battlefront II. I just purchased Star Wars Battlefront I and this is my first side mod with it. So far things are going well. The addme.lua file is a bit different though.

Welcome i look forward to playing with you on the battlefront!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Sounds nice. Welcome, just so you know, you need tunngle or gameranger to play online, there are more people on tunngle. I don't think there are people in 1.3 ....

Quote from: Glitch on January 23, 2013, 05:56:31 PM
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this site, I hope I posted in the right area. :happy: kitfisto15678 pointed me in the right direction.
Hi! I'm glad you decided to come here!! I am kitfisto15678. As you can see from my post count I'm just a little more active here. ;) I hope you stay a while!!

January 24, 2013, 04:34:52 AM #7 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:27:10 PM by Glitch
Thanks everyone! Very friendly community. :happy: As soon I figure out how to setup the BF1 addme.lua correctly the mod will be close to completion. (It's a bit different from the BF2 addme.lua) Expect the release to be within the next week or two. :D

I just finished adding low res models for each skin type using hex editing (Standard, Geonosis, Red, Blue, Yellow, etc)