Hio ;)

Started by 21 | Reacter, July 18, 2012, 01:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 18, 2012, 01:19:45 PM Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:39:20 PM by Unit_33
Hey there.
I had a question,

If i mod the core.lvl (with HexEditor), it is very simple to change, commands and otherthings, like buttons etc.

I had edited the "Loading" screen, it works fine :P

The font color is white, is it possible to hexedit the core.lvl that the loadingscreen font is for example: black or red?

Btw it is possible to do that with the Core.lvl Builders? I have never used a core builder so idk :P

Thanks in advance :)

Wow, rly nobody knows that? O_o'

Please edit posts rather than double posting - Unit 33

Hello . So ye , i work with that stuff. But i dont inde a way to change colour of fonts. You know its hard. Cuz i think that colour of text in some buttons or messeg objects are describet not in font describtion. So i think that you can finde it in button's\messege objects describtion. But as i think that describtion placed in exe. file. So for me its immpossible for now. So that all i can tell about this stuff.
-Thanks!-

Hey, hm..

I'll try now to find some stuff in .exe about fonts. HexEditing should work.

If i get any results ill post it here.

Ok i was right . I extracted all fonts from SWBF. They have same white colour. So colour of strings described in text objects. As i said.
-Thanks!-
PS : if you wanna i can send you fonts textures. But idk how to put them back in game.

Well, so there is no way to hexedit it for other colors?

btw good job ;)

a font munger is available in the mod tools, so if you have extracted the actual font, it would be useful :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yes , i extracted all fonts. I have images of that.

Please upload the extracted textures from stock fonts if you can, and I'll try to help you with changing them.

July 21, 2012, 09:50:34 AM #8 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:45:50 AM by Unit_33
Phobos , conntact with me in skype if you can. Cuz here i can't upload TGA.I'll tell you my Skype name in private messege.

So what i can say , nice done Phobos! No , really nice. I was too stupid to say something to you. And too stupid to say something here. So i dont gonna post here anymore. bye.
-Inkognito-