Spoiled Little Brat

Started by {TCE}Call-of-Duty, March 05, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I suspect that we do not know the full story.

I read the full article.
I don't feel at all that the girl is to say, "spoiled." I feel that she may be taking overreactions to the situation in relation to feelings exchanged between her and her parents, but don't most teens do that anyway? I certainly do, honest. As for education, the girl should not have skipped period if she wanted to keep our educational options high. I think it would be common sense that if you wanted to go to college and get an education, which your parents would pay for, then you should've followed their orders and stayed in school. Break the rules, then you're breaking trust in your parents and they just may end up not paying for your college.

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Ultimo on March 05, 2014, 07:22:47 PM
If you wanted to go to college and get an education, which your parents would pay for, then you should've followed their orders and stayed in school.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

Quote from: Gold Man on March 06, 2014, 04:15:46 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

..Di-... Did you... Did you make that? WHAT. IMPOSSIBRU
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Surprised you made a South Park meme of all memes, considering that they make fun of Canadians every episode
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 06, 2014, 04:30:22 PM
Surprised you made a South Park meme of all memes, considering that they make fun of Canadians every episode

I for one never watch South Park, I just made it because the line fits from the Captain Hindsight meme. :P

Okay just don't google Terrance and Philip
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."