FREE copy of Star Wars Bounty Hunter PS2!

Started by Kit Fisto, October 27, 2013, 05:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll get straight to the point. I have in my possession, a very nice copy of SWBH for the PS2. It is in pristine condition and I'm willing to give it away for FREE! That's right, free! (however if you'd like to give me something that would be awesome but it's not necessary)

If you'd like the copy you can PM me and we can arrange details. I won't divulge any personal information and I am doing this since I know there are people out there who might want the game and I don't want to just throw it away. Here is a video (with my voice so people know it's me) showcasing my copy of SWBH for the PS2.

http://youtu.be/tV5s0hQxYI0

Free game and I don't have to pay for postage?

I'll pass but in curious to why you want to give away an obscure ps2 game. Keep it as part of your SW collection!

If it was... Final Fantasy X I would probably take it off your hands. :P

#TYBG

October 28, 2013, 03:54:30 AM #2 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:57:01 AM by Ten Numb
I think because it's a difficult game. It looks good and all, but I gave up because I couldn't pass a checkpoint. I thought it was just me :D  There are some cheats to pass through the levels, but even with that I couldn't beat the last level.

I would take it in a heartbeat! ...If it were for GameCube... :(

And then there's the times I wish I had a PS2/PS3. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 28, 2013, 04:38:39 AM
I would take it in a heartbeat! ...If it were for GameCube... :(

And then there's the times I wish I had a PS2/PS3. :P
*1 ups post*

Quote from: aeria. on October 27, 2013, 09:48:57 PM
I'll pass but in curious to why you want to give away an obscure ps2 game. Keep it as part of your SW collection!
Well I'm never going to play it since it was to hard for me and I didn't feel like putting that much time into a game. :D

My SW collection isn't the classic SW collection. I keep things, give them away (I had, no joke 50+ SW Lego sets and I only kept a select few for nostalgic reasons) I don't like to have to much junk.  :shrug:

I guess if you find no takers and are serious about shipping a game (which would cost $) I would play it.  I rented the game years ago and enjoyed it.  Even got to the last level.   

I actually liked bounty hunter, it has some good extra's if I remember rightly but it was strangely hard. It's nice of you to give it away.
Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 28, 2013, 08:12:11 PM
My SW collection isn't the classic SW collection. I keep things, give them away (I had, no joke 50+ SW Lego sets and I only kept a select few for nostalgic reasons) I don't like to have to much junk.  :shrug:
I think I might need to start that type of attitude, my Star Wars stuff practically fills the spare room. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

October 31, 2013, 12:40:34 AM #8 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:43:19 AM by UNIT 33
Good game. I too recall it having particularly difficult portions, to the point I left it alone for years. I picked it up again sometime later and completed it without any major problems.

Bounty Hunter 2 (Sort of what became 1313) was in development but it died with the chaos of Lucas Arts.

You should mail it to whomever lives the furthest away as an experiment.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on October 31, 2013, 12:40:34 AM
You should mail it to whomever lives the furthest away as an experiment.
What kind of experiment? How much money I can spend giving something away? :P

Quote from: aeria. on October 27, 2013, 09:48:57 PM
If it was... Final Fantasy X I would probably take it off your hands. :P

Good man. You'll have to fight me online for it though  :P

OT:
...Am I the only one that didn't have much difficulty playing Bounty Hunter? I played through it twice.