assassins creed brotherhood

Started by Soap Mactavish, November 24, 2010, 05:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First things first, AS brotherhood is one of the best games ive played lately. The graphics are unmatched by any other game out. Where most comment on how xbox is inferior when it comes to graphics, assassins creed lays that notion to rest. The folks down at ubisoft definitely know how to make a beautiful game. That beauty doesnt come at a cost either with the Singleplayer in AS being one of the best ive played. Enzio is now leader of an entire Assassins Alliance which allows you to direct assassins to defeat enemies before you even encounter them. Its mind blowing how intuitive the AI elements move.

Multiplayer is also very good to. You retain 100% of the graphics from the singleplayer and you incorporate it into the Multiplayer. In multiplayer you are assinged to kill a specific person while trying to avoid others who are trying to kill you. This kind of discrete gameplay really encourages stealth. Something you cant find in many other games. They hit the nail on the head with this game mode.

10/10 for me mainly due to the amazing multiplayer. I encourage anyone with xbox or PS3 (can only imagine how great the graphics for that will be) to rent/buy this game. After renting add me so i can slice your neck open  8)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon