ApeX Gaming Aston Martin - NFS Undercover

Started by Snake, September 29, 2010, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys I made this beastly Aston Martin for the ApeX clan and modding academy. I thought it looked pretty sweet, here's some pics: (Sorry for the bad quality, I took pictures with my camera of the tv screen lol. But you can still see it real good.)

Let me know what you think!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I really like it. The green wheels and body look really neat.

Also I noticed that you're playing on the Wii. XD

#TYBG

Hey not bad, I like how you got the apex in green on the side.  :tu:
photobucket limit image removed

Yeah I was playing on the Wii :D not as great graphics as ps3 or xbox360 but i love the controls. The story behind the car is that I used to have a clan called ApeX Gaming. It was insanely good and grew really fast but we went to AaTc and so I brought it back for just myself really and ofcourse I have the ApeX Modding Academy. I was wanting to make a car for it because the colors (light green and black) look really good. The shark is also usually called an apex predator so that's where I got the name and the shark became a kind of mascot. So I tried to find the perfect shark (The tiger shark on the car) and it has the best angle and stuff, but I still wanted to have "ApeX" on the side. I went through aftermarket (Vinyls of names of companys that make car parts) and I was thinking how I could put some vinyls together and make the word "ApeX". I was going through the A's and was a amazed when I saw the perfect ApeX hahaha and then I put it on the perfect spot. I think it is officially one of the top 3 cars I have ever designed :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder