bad company 2

Started by khy, December 16, 2009, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30RbYzSk94A&feature=channel

What are your thoughts on this game?
Im pretty iffy on it. It looks cool, but idk if its worth it
i got the 1st one of the demo and it wasnt too enjoyable for me, too many vehicles, and idk how this will be. hopefully they'll have a demo.

i saw the video, its cool. i dont know what game i will be playing after swbf1. i have swbf2 so i just wait till a game comes along and grabs me away.

From the trailers i've seen it looks better then 1.  I like the battlefield series as a whole so i want to give it the benefit of the doubt.

It looks sexy and I've heard it's great from people who have the PS3 beta.

I'm actually getting the first one as a present from my uncle.

I make sigs

I'm going to rent this from gamefly.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

January 06, 2010, 12:49:51 PM #5 Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 12:51:56 PM by Jendo7
Day one purchase for me. I've been playing Battlefield 2 for years, and it's about time the frostbite engine is coming to the PC. We have been without a new Battlefield game for too long. I just hope they don't do a straight port, but make sure it's optimized.

Quote from: Jendo7 on January 06, 2010, 12:49:51 PM
Day one purchase for me. I've been playing Battlefield 2 for years, and it's about time the frostbite engine is coming to the PC. We have been without a new Battlefield game for too long. I just hope they don't do a straight port, but make sure it's optimized.
I'm pretty sure they said something along the lines of "we like to take care of our PC customers."
So basically they're saying they won't do what Infinity Ward did.

I make sigs

Hey inert, a bit off topic, but i picked up the first and i really like it, so if you ever wanna play (and help me xD ) just say.

Quote from: Red on January 12, 2010, 12:40:14 PM
Probably the only game I will ever buy on day one.
HL2:E3?

I make sigs

Valve pretty much failed in the whole Episodic strategy, lol.

#TYBG

Quote from: Pink AG on January 13, 2010, 02:55:22 PM
Valve pretty much failed in the whole Episodic strategy, lol.
Not really. Think about it. HL2 part 2 would be being released at the time episode 3 was being released if not for episodes. Plus they've been largely successful (money wise).

I make sigs

January 25, 2010, 10:06:48 AM #11 Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 05:29:04 PM by Red
(Finally) an actual SP Trailer! :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lkytZk9uyc&feature=sub
Check it out.

A few things i see:
Many enviorments:
Snow,
Latin America,
Forest,
Also, a US city (taking a page from mw2? xD)
at 0:57 what looks to be mountains, but the trees look to be American Trees,

The SP looks awesome!

Bump Sorry:
But the Bad Company 2 Demo is out for Xbox 360 and PC!!!
It is... just plain out FUN.
More fun than mw2.
I suggest you guys get it!!!  :cheer:

[mod]Please refrain from bumping topics.
-Red[/mod]