Snake's Updates

Started by Snake, April 27, 2011, 09:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 27, 2011, 09:35:04 AM Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:45:33 AM by SnΛke
Well for those of you who have been looking forward to some of my maps.....CONGRATS!! Because I have fixed ESTREK: CANYONS and I will fix U.S.S. Honor when I get my ZeroEditor to work. I will also be making ApeX Cantina. You say, "That's a lot of projects, he's probably biting off more than he can chew." Well I would be except U.S.S. Honor and Estrek canyons need very small changes, I won't localize anything so that way I don't run the risk of screwing them up like usual.

To-Do:
-U.S.S. Honor-
-Fix collision in long hallway
-Add more rooms
-Fix main room
-Add command room
-DONE

-ESTREK: CANYONS-
-Darken Terrain
-Fix some skins of towers
-Add more crystals
-Add vehicles
-DONE

Once I do these things the maps will be able to be released. As for IRAQ: DESERT OUTPOST I have no idea what is wrong with it. I can try a few things but if they don't work (Which I doubt they will) I will be unable to update it to how I wanted it. However, I may make another modern map once I finish my current ones.

-Updates on ApeX Cantina-
I have made the sides and have gotten a few reviews back from my beta testers. I will be working on them til ZE works then I will start on the map. I think you guys will have a lot of fun with the units I am making :D

-Pastime Mod-
I am making a complete SWBF2 to SWBF1 conversion. I have successfully made the Alliance side include the tank which took some time to get the turret right but with some finishing touches it will be just like the SWBF2 one.

Changes:
-Alliance-
Combat Speeder = Alliance Tank
X-wing = A-wing
Y-wing = K-wing
Trooper = Trooper
Vanguard = Vanguard
Pilot = Engineer
Marksman = Sniper
Wookie = Wookie Warrior (With dreads)
Luke = Han
Luke_Snow = Chewie
----
Everything is being made as accurate as possible such as speed, health, laser width, laser velocity, EVERYTHING! (Except sprint which SWBF1 doesn't have.)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well my dad won't order a new video card. I don't know if it's money or what but I WILL FIND A WAY! I have been trying everything possible to get ZeroEditor to work and I will keep trying. Don't give up on me yet!  I shall prevail!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder