Survey: Favorite Star Wars Movie Scene

Started by Ultimo, January 29, 2013, 02:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 29, 2013, 02:59:59 PM Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:01:58 PM by Nobility
This is a survey to collect everyone's favorite scene from the 6 Star Wars movies created by George Lucas.
======================================

My favorite is from Episode 1, where Darth Maul has almost knocked Obi-Wan down the pit, and Obi-Wan quickly jumps up, grabs Qui-Gon's lightsaber, and slashes Darth Maul in half.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Idk an exact scene, I like the second film.
Mainly, at the end of the film (the war part)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I like the very end of the last film.
No no, just kidding!
My favorite part is where Luke is about to jump into the Sarlac Pit, and then R2 shoots out the lightsaber and everyone starts slaughtering eachother :P

January 29, 2013, 03:31:06 PM #3 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:37:41 PM by SirPimped
Quote from: Nobility on January 29, 2013, 02:59:59 PM
My favorite is from Episode 1, where Darth Maul has almost knocked Obi-Wan down the pit, and Obi-Wan quickly jumps up, grabs Qui-Gon's lightsaber, and slashes Darth Maul in half.
I disliked that scene. I thought it was a terrible way to let one of the only likable characters in the movie die. Plus the only thing Darth Maul had to do was stick his lightsaber out straight and Obi-Wan would have been cut in half.

My favorite scene is from The Empire Strikes Back. Han and Chewbacca are flying the Millennium Falcon just after taking off from Hoth. The hyper drive isn't working, as always, so Han out maneuvers three Star Destroyers with multiple TIE Fighters on his tail. An absolutely phenomenal sequence of events in that scene.

EDIT: Here is the link. Skip to about 1 minute in.

the last part of episode 6 is probably my favorite- throne room + surprise space attack

"You were the chosen one!"
Crying whenever I even just think of it.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

Rep army of clones Fight CIS army on Geonosis!

Prequels: In episode II when the execution in the arena scene begins all the way until the end of the movie.
Originals: When Luke destroyes the Death Star. Nothing can beat that scene.

Quote from: SirPimped on January 29, 2013, 03:31:06 PM
I disliked that scene. I thought it was a terrible way to let one of the only likable characters in the movie die. Plus the only thing Darth Maul had to do was stick his lightsaber out straight and Obi-Wan would have been cut in half.

My favorite scene is from The Empire Strikes Back. Han and Chewbacca are flying the Millennium Falcon just after taking off from Hoth. The hyper drive isn't working, as always, so Han out maneuvers three Star Destroyers with multiple TIE Fighters on his tail. An absolutely phenomenal sequence of events in that scene.

EDIT: Here is the link. Skip to about 1 minute in.

Tip: to link to a specific time in a video hosted on YouTube, add #t=XmYs to the end of the URL, where X is the number of minutes and Y is the number of seconds that would appear on a digital clock as X:Y.
The scene starts at around 1:03, so add #t=1m03s.

my favorite scene is probably in episode 4 at the cantina where han solo kills greedo

Quote from: Phobos on January 29, 2013, 04:56:35 PM
my favorite scene is probably in episode 4 at the cantina where han solo kills greedo
Who shot first? :P

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 29, 2013, 04:58:33 PM
Who shot first? :P
dont start every one knows han did or should i said the alien did but missed ? NO WAY HAN SHOT??

Quote from: Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ on January 29, 2013, 04:59:24 PM
dont start every one knows han did or should i said the alien did but missed ? NO WAY HAN SHOT??
I just said that to open up a bag o' worms. :hehe:

Actually Han shot first in the theatrical 1977 edition. In all newer versions Greedo shoots but misses.

My favorite scene by far is in episode III when the clones started to kill jedis! Clones are awesome,the republic would be nothing without them.And i hate how they made stormtroopers look so dumb even knowing that many clones just changed their suits...