Getting munge.bat to be mac compatible

Started by Kit Fisto, September 18, 2012, 07:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a way to get the munge.bat to work on a mac? I want it for the mission.lvl builder... ;)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 18, 2012, 07:43:33 PM
Is there a way to get the munge.bat to work on a mac? I want it for the mission.lvl builder... ;)
i dont think the batch file is problem, it is getting the levelpack.exe and other munger executables to work. no idea how

No.  The munge executable do not work on Macs (unless they run windows).  End of story.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

WINDOWS IS THE DOMINATOR!
If you want, send me your lua files and I can munge the mission for you

There are many possible ways I can think of to get munging to work on OSX. However it is safe to say that it is all beyond your ability Kit Fisto. Since you couldn't even complete a simple instruction of telling me if files had shown up in a folder or not.

September 24, 2012, 07:54:18 PM #5 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:56:15 PM by Kit Fisto
Lol. I did tell you except you didn't understand that that was my answer! :rofl: Feel free to look them over again...
Quote from: RepublicCommando on September 24, 2012, 07:26:01 PM
WINDOWS IS THE DOMINATOR!
http://apcmag.com/15_reasons_macs_are_still_better_than_windows.htm
I could get my dad to write a 100000 word essay on it too but I don't think he would want to do it.  :P

QuoteLol. I did tell you except you didn't understand that that was my answer!  Feel free to look them over again...
My point is proven. You didn't follow my instructions and thus looked in the wrong folder, twice. Run along.

And if OSX was better than Windows, then Windows wouldn't dominate the market and games wouldn't need to be ported over by other developers to OSX.