Previous topic - Next topic

Should It Be Made?

Yes It's A Brilliant Idea!
21 (87.5%)
NO! Work on something useful!
2 (8.3%)
Who are you even?
0 (0%)
SleepKiller Is too creative with Poll Options...
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on May 02, 2012, 08:54:11 PM
OMG!!!! I need to know when you are going to release this!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!! :tu:
When it is done and not a moment sooner.

Quote from: SleepKiller on May 02, 2012, 08:55:18 PM
When it is done and not a moment sooner.

Great answer :)

Seeing the high quality of your other work, I very much look forward to this.
Your conversions are well worth waiting for.

lol! I had this idea for the finale of this conversion, A space map! Not like these other ones where no one fights IN SPACE I mean with the works; turrents with AI in them to actually kill you and space combat! With crucial systems to destroy that act as reenforcement drainers when destroyed! In Clone Wars and GCW with converted vehicles and everything! Is this possible to do or have you had this idea for a long time... :cheers:

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on May 03, 2012, 06:46:43 AM
lol! I had this idea for the finale of this conversion, A space map! Not like these other ones where no one fights IN SPACE I mean with the works; turrents with AI in them to actually kill you and space combat! With crucial systems to destroy that act as reenforcement drainers when destroyed! In Clone Wars and GCW with converted vehicles and everything! Is this possible to do or have you had this idea for a long time... :cheers:

that's my dream  :P .

That would be an incredible finale.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

What do ya think SleepKiller? You got some demand! ;)

Sorry to double post but I wanted Sleepkiller to see this:
I played your SWBF renewed demo recently and I was wondering if you were going to include the rage the magnaguard has that hurts everyone in its radius for all the special units and the slicer which does negative damage on enemy vehicles for the pilot...

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on May 11, 2012, 06:24:14 AM
Sorry to double post but I wanted Sleepkiller to see this:
I played your SWBF renewed demo recently and I was wondering if you were going to include the rage the magnaguard has that hurts everyone in its radius for all the special units and the slicer which does negative damage on enemy vehicles for the pilot...
I just can't balance out that stuff since I can't get the buffs that other commanders use ingame. So no they won't be making an appearance. And I don't have enough weapon slots for the Slicer.

Will it be online compatible like your SWBF unleashed mod? Or will it be a replacing mod...

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on May 11, 2012, 10:02:25 PM
Will it be online compatible like your SWBF unleashed mod? Or will it be a replacing mod...
Online compatible.  :cheers:

May 12, 2012, 07:37:40 AM #55 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 02:18:36 PM by kitfisto15678
 :o
How far are you to completing in percentage? Hopefully 99.9%! :P

EDIT: What map are you converting now?

This project is suspended until further notice. It maybe that that notice will never come, sorry to anyone who was waiting for this.

This message has been automatically written by a human.

:o NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
Could you release the fixes for certain conversions then like Dagobah(red water), Geonosis(sonic turrents), Tantive IV( right rebel skins),and any others? Along with a side mod for what you have done so that we have something because I love that dagobah map with the BF2 sides...
Please at least release the fixed maps and any other conversions. Could you do that?

What's this red water issue? Try messing with the graphical settings. Because I don't see it and I'm playing it on the Mac too. :panic:

Quote from: Sereja on April 25, 2012, 10:54:43 PM
The water is red, because it call .tga from SWBF2 assets, named "dag1_water", and it is realy red. You have to repaint it.
What Sereja says. It is red on the Dagobah that is playable in both eras. It isn't red on the dagobah with BF2 sides because I think SleepKiller repainted it.