SWBF1 Shell extras

Started by Giftheck, December 28, 2016, 03:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 28, 2016, 03:04:03 AM Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:06:46 AM by Gistech
Here's a few extras that I got sent from the shell files. Included are the following:

-Planet models used in the campaign and Galactic Conquest modes (these appear to be separated into shell and load folders)
-shell.lvl and global sound config files (the shell sound configs were important because I want to add new music into the menus of the game)
-.mcfg files which confirm that the background of the main menus is a video file.

Included also are the shell scripts. We already have these but it was nice to include them (as I was asking how the menus were controlled)

https://www.mediafire.com/?b45c6gvf67imc2a

Thanks go to psych0fred for sharing this with me (and for putting up with my countless questions)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Thanks for sharing these! The shell planet models, MCFG and LUA were previously released by psych0fred (and I included them in the perfect shell builder) but I did not have the load.lvl planet models or individual planet REQs. He also sent me the sound files a while ago but I don't remember if they were released publicly.

I'm in the process of ripping and splitting the streams from the PS2 shell.lvl (as we can't get them from the PC version).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1