Surprise!! [WIP] Hyperion 2: Tunnels Of Death

Started by Snake, May 18, 2013, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 18, 2013, 07:05:51 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 07:08:21 PM by Snake
SURPRISE!! Yep, I couldn't resist making a sequel to Hyperion. It will be a side thing for times I get tired of working on the Museum.

So, what is this one about?

Cue the intro story:

So, you managed to survive the zombie horde that swarmed the Hyperion installation? Well now you have to go on the offensive. There is too much money to lose in these mines.. You and a large force of the Empire's best will be sent into the tunnels, yes, INTO the tunnels-the home of the zombies.. You have to exterminate all of them. Or die trying..

This map will be completely in the tunnels. No outside light can get into this darkness. The miners' equipment is still working but it is little help against this terrifying swarm in their own domain.

I'll let the pics explain (they're very hard to see):
[spoiler]

Luckily there's still time to relax and play some Black Ops 2.

I made this zombie. :)

THE HORDE!

Some tried to escape but the doors were closed..

Uh-oh

Vader vs Zombie

Luke vs Flamethrower

Nope.

Fabulous Zombie

[/spoiler]

This is about 60% complete but my first priority is the SWBF Museum so I don't know when it will be completed.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I don't think words can quite describe this...

I love the darkness feel to it. I cannot wait to play this!

And I thought the first one was good, this is going to be epic! Zombies in the dark! IT HAS THAT NACHT DER UNTOTEN FEEL TO IT!!! :D

That looks wonderful! Your maps always have something special and unique about them.

But I thought you said you weren't going to map anymore after your Bespin map "broke." Did you manage to fix your mod tools?

man that imperial commander looks creepy. Looks like will be a pretty cool map.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: Kit Fisto on May 18, 2013, 08:57:31 PM
That looks wonderful! Your maps always have something special and unique about them.

But I thought you said you weren't going to map anymore after your Bespin map "broke." Did you manage to fix your mod tools?

Yeah, I was only going to do request maps but I wanted to do one huge project, which is the SWBF1 Museum, and then I had the overwhelming feeling that the first Hyperion was not complete.. So I wanted to do a sequel. But unless I get more overwhelming feelings, I think these will be my last maps. Period. But, who knows, it seems I can't stop making maps even when I hate the mod tools.. I did fix them though.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 18, 2013, 11:36:47 PM #7 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:38:31 PM by Phobos
Darker the map the better. I like the concept of underground tunnels fighting zombies. I'm looking forward to this map even more than Hyperion 1.

Will you make more moon maps? Dark moon maps full of zombies, please.

June 13, 2013, 04:01:06 PM #8 Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:38:38 PM by Snake
Problems are fixed! Will be uploading pictures soon.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder