Map similar to Bespin Zombies?

Started by Roxas, June 14, 2013, 12:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a map similar to the Bespin Zombie map? What I mean is you are the only player, but the AI is normal. No speed mods or weapon mods. You only have one command post. Maybe 1 vs 100 or something like that. Is  there anything like that?

That would be a survival/endurance type map, which I think ggctuk did on some maps...
But on CC? Not that I'm aware of.
Sounds like a thing someone could do through HEX editing, is that a thing that you can do in HEX? I dunno!

Quote from: Roxas on June 14, 2013, 12:33:30 PM
Is there a map similar to the Bespin Zombie map? What I mean is you are the only player, but the AI is normal. No speed mods or weapon mods. You only have one command post. Maybe 1 vs 100 or something like that. Is  there anything like that?
Yes there are mods like this. There is large army of stock AI vs zombies on siege style maps. And solo vs zombies for smaller maps. I am working on several maps like this so let me know of any ideas you have for zombies on stock or mod maps and I can possibly create the addon mod.

The only two I can think of is SK's zombie mod, and the classic ZOMBIES map, which is also on CC. (I think thats what you meant, though.)