Tatooine map (In Progress)

Started by Ginev, June 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for this.I have alot of new stuffs to show but i am too lazy now :D  I only can say that i made my own Nubelon B Frigate and almost finished and the hangar.I will show picture soon.  :happy:

July 27, 2013, 10:00:49 AM #76 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:28:42 AM by Ginev
Little Update:I made my own Nubelon B Frigate with hangar.I only use the stock Nubelon B textures.Like all my models this one is again not so good but thats my best.Here is few pictures + the hangar:

This is from the hangar.I hope you like it :D

And i also made and first aid pack.I am tired to watch the old bacta tanks filled with blue milk.Lets replace it with bandages.The soldiers are not babys anymore :D

I also made and alot of destructable buildings and props but don't want to loose time with them.Now i am starting the Turbo Laser Tower but after i finish it someone need to make it rotating and shooting since i can't do it. Cya for now!Ohh and one more thing.When i finish the damn map.....don't blow everything  :rofl:

lol
very cool!
however, while the bandages are good, its not milk in the bacta cans, its, well, bacta

I know.I am just joking  :shrug:  :D  Can you tell me how to use the quotes?I know its stupid but don't know how to use them :D

you can hit the button that says quote on the post, or in the post screen, hit insert quote below the type box

It is possible to make animations with Wing3d?

This map's looking brilliant. Can't wait for the release. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

The new hanger spaceship looks very cool nice work

Ah looks wonderful!
Well detailed interior, much better than the repetitive stock SWBF2 sort of hangers, shove a few props in there and it'll be super-grand.

Quote from: Ginev on July 27, 2013, 10:29:56 AM
It is possible to make animations with Wing3d?

Nope.

That's all XSI and ZeroEdit.

Very nice. I'm looking forward to this map.

This is the gun i made in the past few hours.I like it but there is one little issue when i look it in first person view.How to fix that?

Desert Falcon Repeater V1:

It looks like the model could be clipping through the camera view. I.e. It's too big.
Check if the appears that way in third person.

A great model though!

In SWBFII if you play in too wide of a screen you can see through the end of some missile launchers etc.

Looks cool! Try reducing the size by using the msh.option. It may also need that saturation thingy for the tga.option
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder