Death Star (custom map) - Empire
Mustafar (custom map) - Rebels

we should make it more colorful :)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

GOOOOOO EMPIRE!

I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Good job Empire lets keep it up! Die Rebel Scum!

There must be more green there rebels!  :o You just wait Empire!!!!!!
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

I'm returning for this week's battle, so don't count on it if I can help it :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Fire on November 15, 2010, 05:22:54 PM
There must be more green there rebels!  :o You just wait Empire!!!!!!

I actually heard MF's getting back in the mood to come back to fight in an SWBF DC, again. If he does, I'm betting it'll be for Rebs, as they need all the help they can get (so far  ;)).

i haven't been there yet , this week i am determined to get there  :cheers:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

GO EMPIRE! We kick butt! This is Gree if anybody was wondering. I changed my name XD. Like it?
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Oh shut up empire the only reason you guys win is because you have dark troopers that can fly otherwise you would be getting smashed

Try not to be too competetive guys, it's all for fun.

Quote from: Burning Sun on November 16, 2010, 06:43:06 PM
Oh shut up empire the only reason you guys win is because you have dark troopers that can fly otherwise you would be getting smashed
Oh, sure we would  :rofl: I think you guys need some more players or, at least, better ones. I have a request for Breakdown if this is possible and if the people involved agree. I ask, that me (THE EV3NT formerly know as Gree), CT-5108, and Festus move to the Rebels and switch places with three people on the Rebels. Us three could be game changers as a team and plus we've had experience with each other. I think this would make it more fair just as long as we aren't traded for ALL the good players on Rebels. Would this be possible BD? I would really appreciate it if you would allow us to do this. Thanks,

~THE EV3NT (is going to happen  :o ) haha xD
You can run, but you'll die tired.

There is no need to be self absorbed bacara. You just insulted everyone on the rebels side. I suggest sticking with your team and be happy with it.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 17, 2010, 03:54:52 PM
There is no need to be self absorbed bacara. You just insulted everyone on the rebels side. I suggest sticking with your team and be happy with it.

LOL yeah

Dude, I'm not even gonna bother with this. As I stated like ONE post before yours (which you have clearly ignored), it says to NOT be so competetive. This is for fun. You can go help some other thing with your great team, your self absorption is not welcome here. Honestly...

Word it up bd