SWBF War - Week 2 - Battle for Naboo

Started by Breakdown, November 11, 2010, 06:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Suggestion: Can we make a thread (or convert the original SWBF War thread) to just keep track of what planets are under whose control?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I second that zorba

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

sorry I didn't make it. I went to a metal concert on Saturday...

Quote from: Fire on November 14, 2010, 10:40:40 AM
well if you truly want to be in the tournament you will deal with the lag and try to have fun anyway  ;)

yea good point fire...

does anybody know how to turn down lag? I have all graphics really low but it was still awful. suggestions ???

go bck in time and Email Lucasarts and tell them to send a long needed update xD

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 14, 2010, 05:07:26 PM
does anybody know how to turn down lag? I have all graphics really low but it was still awful. suggestions ???

If your connected to your router wirelessly, you could try connecting directly to your router with cat 5 ethernet. Also, reset your modem, have no other apps running and no one else in household on network. (i.e. X-box, other computers, iphones, ect.) Call your ISP to ping your home, they can detect if your getting the speed you paid for. GL

Quote from: SchTicK on November 15, 2010, 08:05:56 AM
If your connected to your router wirelessly, you could try connecting directly to your router with cat 5 ethernet. Also, reset your modem, have no other apps running and no one else in household on network. (i.e. X-box, other computers, iphones, ect.) Call your ISP to ping your home, they can detect if your getting the speed you paid for. GL

kk thnx Shtick
i am using an ethernet yellow cable and only my dad is using internet upstairs but Id be a fool to ask him to stop working so I can play my computer game lol

Cat 5 is a pretty standard cable so you can make a safe bet the cable you have is cat5 or an equivalent. Also if your close enough to your wireless router i don't think you will find a extremely better latency by using a ethernet cable

Whenever someone came close to me my computer lagged so much i couldnt move and they killed me every time!

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 16, 2010, 07:15:01 PM
do we know the next map yet?!?!
Yeah, what is the next map and when will it be held? Also, check the "Planetary Statues" topic. I have a request for you on that page BD. Thanks,

~THE EV3NT (will happen  :o)
You can run, but you'll die tired.

ooh Gree (I btw REFUSE to call you the Ev3nt) i luv ur twitchy face  :o

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 17, 2010, 08:09:25 PM
ooh Gree (I btw REFUSE to call you the Ev3nt) i luv ur twitchy face  :o
HAHAHA ok. Thanks. lol
You can run, but you'll die tired.