Talking

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, April 19, 2010, 11:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a program that i can use to talk (not text TALKIKNG) to people on swbf on mac. I dont want to buy anothiing something free.

Not many macs use vent or ts, and if there was another way, I doubt any of gr would use it.

Xfire has voice chat and text chat.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

So you can talk during a game with someone who also has xfire?

Only pc's can have xfire. Macs can have a version of xfire but it does not come with the voice chat function.

For voice chatting while playing SWBF, you should take advantage of the MPCGamers TeamSpeak server. It's usable on both Mac and PC so feel free to use that as long as you can get other people to join it.

#TYBG

what is the link to go to that area?

If you get a gold or silver accont on gameranger you can voice chat with people.  Everyone can hear, but only other gold/silver members can respond.  It does cost money to get a premium membership though, somewhere between 40-80 $

I DONT WANT TO BUY SOMETHING!!!! + other people dont want to either so im trying to find a way to talk to poeple to free maybe i should google it

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: Chaos733 on April 19, 2010, 07:33:08 PM
I DONT WANT TO BUY SOMETHING!!!! + other people dont want to either so im trying to find a way to talk to poeple to free maybe i should google it

yes maybe you should. Google tends to have answers to most simple questions.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I looked up woome, and the first thing I found was a speed dating videochat site. If this is the woome that you speak of, it is definitely not for you. First of all it's speed dating, and what you need is something for gaming. Second, it's videochat, which means more lag than a normal audio chat application. You don't need to see your clan mates faces while playing battlefront, so video chat is completely unnecessary. The teamspeak server link that Jedikiller has provided for you is completely safe, reliable, and free for you. It's main purpose is for talking during gaming, so I think it's your best option for what you want right now.

Quote from: Jedikiller on April 19, 2010, 07:36:36 PM
http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?page=servers1
Thats the one. Google teamspeak and get the second version. Then search teamspeak here for how to connect to teamspeak.

But I would make my own server instead of using mpcgamers for my clan?