How do I find people to play with?

Started by Ukraineman, June 06, 2013, 08:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm a long-time player and was very active and respected in the community for many years.  Took a long hiatus for economic/gear reasons but came back to find that everything is gone...(*tear)

How do I find people to play with anymore?  I see about a dozen servers up on Tunngle but no one's in them...what's the best way to get some games going?  Are there other places that may have more people playing?

Please let me know...this is my favorite game of all time and hate to see it like this...

-Ukraineman

Quote from: Ukraineman on June 06, 2013, 08:37:47 PM
I'm a long-time player and was very active and respected in the community for many years.  Took a long hiatus for economic/gear reasons but came back to find that everything is gone...(*tear)

How do I find people to play with anymore?  I see about a dozen servers up on Tunngle but no one's in them...what's the best way to get some games going?  Are there other places that may have more people playing?

Please let me know...this is my favorite game of all time and hate to see it like this...

-Ukraineman
Well alot of SWBF1 players use xfire so you can add a bunch of them and ask to start a game up. Usually once 2-3 people are in a server more will join. OpenSpy doesn't work anymore for BF1, so right now Tunngle is the best place to find other players, but GameRanger is still an option.
There are some good single player mods being released you can also play, but don't give up on the game just because there's less players these days than there used to be.

Good call, I need to reload my XFire...had some great game today with PLA Wabbit...I'll most likely be playing nights from 10pm Pacific.  Stoked that there's still a community :)

If you ever want to play a game on Openspy just PM me when.  :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

try joining the swbf gamers group, i am on there with several other members. if anyone is looking to play a game just xfire me
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me