Lagger

Started by Black Water, March 02, 2013, 06:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't think so. I play with a modded Side, Common, Shell, Core, nick changer, skin changers all the time.

Servers are independent of the person/people using it. People can't affect the server's speed because they aren't using the same internet as the server/host. For example if you host a server from your house and you are also downloading a large file the server will be slow for you and for everyone else. The server can only be affected from the source.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 03, 2013, 06:54:47 PM
Servers are independent of the person/people using it. People can't affect the server's speed because they aren't using the same internet as the server/host. For example if you host a server from your house and you are also downloading a large file the server will be slow for you and for everyone else. The server can only be affected from the source.
Thanks for summing this up :D

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 03, 2013, 01:44:10 PM
Why would you create a program to crash servers? Aren't there enough problems already?!

Some people just don't know how to use technology properly..
If I am not mistaken someone has a program that can do this  *COUGH COUGH* RC *COUGH COUGH*

On another note, I don't have great internet in fact I have about 10-12 things always running on my wifi and I always have less than 100 ping on almost every server. Yet I can still lag sometimes? I think that it is more of a connection error on the shooters falt due to his PC not seeing what the "avoider" and server have already seen, plus, sometimes if there are massive lag complants then the owner/admin of the server will boot/ban you because of your complaints not just because you are the so called "lagger".