ENB HD Mod Tested and Working for BF1

Started by 411Remnant, January 29, 2013, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This was a visual enhancement mod that injects various HD type elements into various games like grand theft auto and even used on new games like skyrim. It was Done by KnighT ¬ 972 and Boris Vorontsov, originally this was configured for battlefront 2, however I tested it on BF 1 and boy does it shine!

Its easy to install and easy to uninstall if you don't want it. Though it is something I recommend to play with as it makes battlefront look even better!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Thanks for sharing I'll definitely check this out.  I have to use belks custom launcher to play at my native moniter resolution (1920 x 1080)

do you know if this thing will work with that? I also use a shortcut with /nointro /nowait etc. The youtube vid says you have to launch directly from the exe. Do you know if its compatible with belks res launcher?

I would ignore what the video says. All you need to do is drag and drop the files into the gamedata folder. It doesn't replace anything and you can turn it off by pressing alt f12. It will work on most pc's, since it doesn't really affect resolution. It just adds new effect on the the screen and with in the engine.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

looks kind grey and dead like kinda i dont see any life*color*

Oh, I remember, long time ago, I am use almost the same. I guess it was previous version, mostly concentrated, on "Bloom" effect. But I am loose it, somewere, deep inside my PC, and forget, how it calls, so, can't find it :D.
With correct parameters, it's make maps, realy beauty (those pic, is stock, and the divice, is not adjusted).
Here is some of my suggestings:
[spoiler][EFFECT]
EnableBloom=1
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=1
EnableMotionBlur=0
EnableWater=1
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=0
EnableDepthOfField=1

[COLORCORRECTION]
DarkeningAmountDay=0
ScreenLevelDay=7
ScreenLevelNight=5
DarkeningAmountNight=-6
GammaCurveDay=1
GammaCurveNight=1
ColorSaturationDay=0
ColorSaturationNight=0
UsePaletteTexture=1

[PLUGIN]
WeatherMod=1

[WATER]
UseWaterDeep=1
WaterDeepness=250
WaterQuality=0

[MOTIONBLUR]
MotionBlurQuality=0
MotionBlurVelocity=4
MotionBlurRotation=4

[/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

This is what happened for me...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

hahahaha not enough bloom

I'm more of a fan of SweetFX. Both ENB and SweetFX are brilliant programs that really make color stand out, once configured correctly.

I hate the "let's just make stuff look dark" modifications. They are best when catered per game.

Battlefield 3 with SweetFX!

Props to the guy who made the enbmod for star wars battlefront 2, but it could be improved on. This might be a project worth taking on. :)

#TYBG