Could somebody remake a map?

Started by TK4791, April 03, 2010, 06:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering if somebody could remake the star wars battlefront mod map Death Star Trench Run with a longer trench and not as crappy as the map that i played :)

I might try making a death star map.  :happy:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Hmmmm.... A remake might be a good idea, I didn't really like the original... But there a some great "Death Star" maps already out!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

I like most of the death star maps but the trench run isnt that good. I think having a trench run map would be really cool but the one that was made sucks.

Mmn. Flying maps are always awesome

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

When i release my planet Thispis i was think to make space map.After that i will release and my KOTOR skin assest and then i will create Death star map.I promise it will be amazing. :P
none

Auto-turrets would be awesome and also maybe units spawn on either the rebel capital ship or in a death star hangar and maybe some AI pathing so they fly around the trench w/o crashing into it.  i know how retarded battlefront AI are though so just any way to get them into fighters would be awesome.

The problem for the flyers planing in BF1 is that almost every time the AI crash in the walls.Once i made in my map excelent planing but still some time they just fly in the walls.so Death star map will be very hard to be sucssesful but no imposible!  :P I just will say that if you give alot of free space for the ships everything will be fine,but if you try something like death star trenches...then you shall see CRAZY PILOTES!!!  :XD:  :wacko: :rofl:
none