Snow Leopard Glitch D:

Started by aeria., October 27, 2009, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 27, 2009, 09:46:33 PM Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 09:48:12 PM by ag
I just upgraded to Snow Leopard. Got 10 GB of space back. Went to see if some older apps work. Thankfully, SWBF is still functional in Snow Leopard. Speed improvements aren't that big ingame. There's just one very annoying bug I've found:

Zoom is blacked out :(

If you by any chance have Snow Leopard installed, I'd like to verify...
Any thoughts? Are you going to upgrade?

EDIT: Remember Steam that I ported a while ago (but don't have permissions to distribute)? That's broken in 10.6 :(

#TYBG

I can confirm this, however....THATS WHAT A SCOPE SHOULD LOOK LIKE. so IMO it was always broken and now fixed also the blur makes things look more realistic.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I agree that's what the scope should look like but then again, Leopard users aren't affected by this so they have an advantage of seeing on the sides of the scope.

#TYBG

I have the same glitch except my scope is sort of transparent.

Im still in the Tiger age :P
But no i wont get snow leopard.

Haha Rex you seriously need to get out of Tiger.

#TYBG

October 28, 2009, 10:23:08 PM #6 Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 03:10:33 PM by Zephyr
lol! Still using Tiger eh?

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

I still have a G5 Mac with Tiger on it. Works fine.

On topic, perhaps someone can make a mod for that. I think it's just a texture.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Besides the fact that my computer now goes over 100ºF (see top of screenshot) all the time now, Snow Leopard doesn't make much of a difference compared to Leopard. There's improved performance in 64 bit apps (barely any right now) but games aren't gaining any significant FPS. Then again it was only 29 bucks so I didn't expect anything special.

The new drivers for Boot Camp are GREAT. Finally they added support to read Mac Formatted Harddrives and the performance is fairly good. I also got my hands on a few (8, lol) copies of Windows 7 Ultimate but I don't plan using it anytime soon (perhaps do a giveaway?). Windows XP is still functional for me right now.

#TYBG